Forum

i61 Highlander

Created 2nd May 2017 @ 12:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Taka

So me and my team wanted to meet at DLAN and now since that’s not happening we’re considering insomnia instead. However we’re all filthy HL Mains (and low enough there too) and getting our asses beat in 6s is not that appealing, but we do want to actually play. Now I heard that insomnia used to have a small Highlander tournament and only stopped when DLAN came into being. Question is will this come back now that DLAN is dead? And if it’s not decided yet, are people interested in having one?

Will probs only know closer to the date, there hasn’t been one for awhile though.
But I can deffo suggest making a 6s just to get rolled and have some fun :) ofc if not all 9 of you weebs are going.

Funs

It’d probably be worth talking to some of the higher level hl players attending, I’m sure it would be possible if there were enough players going – just bear in mind most will be playing 6s and so won’t have much time for hl

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

If you want it to happen then just do the organising yourself. It will work like a charm.

Kosuke

A51
ONCE

If you want to just make a small cup for fun outside the hours of 6s games im sure theres enough highlander players who be interested enough to play

its not clear if TF2 is even being held at iseries at this point.

for HL it’s probably too late to organise anything with actual teams attending

Taka

Hmm, I could actually imagine doing that. It’s my first LAN though, no idea how everything works with rentals and stuff

Roper

TC

Quoted from Kosuke

If you want to just make a small cup for fun outside the hours of 6s games im sure theres enough highlander players who be interested enough to play

What Kosuke said…

Kraken

Quoted from Kosuke

backing up this, you could make a highlander tournament that is on the saturday and runs into the sunday. bare in mind a lot of people would want to watch 6s finals on sunday. doing it on the saturday would mean that the majority of 6s teams would be out and could play since the 6s people play on the friday. i would be up for it but would rather play 6s which i assume would be the case for others in the community too

cloudy

CBT

I’d be down to play that, sounds like fun.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

There is almost no way multiplay (or the official TF2 tournament admins) would make the effort to oversee such a cup.
At this point of time, it is not even confirmed yet, if there is going to be a TF2 event at all.

So this would have to be organized by someone inofficially, hoping to be able to borrow LAN servers… If someone wants to go for it, cant hurt. Setting up and hosting a tournament is not difficult, just work. My estimation is this idea is going to die of loneliness though.

chando

i’m keen, hmu if you need help organising something

proky

G
9GUYS

This would be sick, down for helping organize and stuff

Taka

Yeah I think I can make this happen. Adds incoming

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

I’m keen. If you can make something happen that’d be awesome.

Last edited by Foz,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »