Forum

LAN Thanks Thread

Created 25th August 2014 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

byte

Quoted from accless

okay, I got a big thanks coming up

I had 2 of the worst days leading up to i52 because of poor foresight and the stupid tournament schedule. Ontop of that, sunday tickets were sold out. With that, thanks to (in no particular order and probably leaving out some very important people > _>)

Byte: For making my week, weekend and day. Without you, I would have had an utterly horrible weekend. Thanks to you, I had one of the best days in months. I don’t think I made it clear enough how much you helped me out there.

Ruskeydoo, for being amazing as always, inviting me over to Kritzkast and driving us back to the hotel. That helped us out so much, you don’t even believe it.

Tangopopper and + _____+ aka Cap’n Rainbows aka James: for being generally amazing and picking me and my company up, forging contingency plans. Too bad we couldn’t get a game going. I’ll make it up to you!

Tempest, for allowing me on the kast again and for the test game invitation.

Agro, also for the kast and for the very nice words. That podcast was so much fun.

Enigma: for being very patient while I sorted out all the cards and contacting byte; again, you don’t know how much I appreciated that.

Squid, for not minding me usurping your seat and PC.

Harbleu, for taking care of Squid in the meantime.

Tagg: for actually recognising me and the follow-up brofist. Didn’t really expect people remembering me from last time.

Commander X, for the drink and the amazing conversation; thanks to Lisa as well! Wish we would have had more time.

Arx, for the amazing insights you offered. You’re mesmerising to listen to.

smirre, for taking so much interest in my card game, sorry, man, I couldn’t find you afterwards! I’m glad I did get your signature when I had the chance.

I’m missing out on all the people who organised the event (arie, Lange and friends). I was in such a rush the entire time, I barely got enough time to talk to the people I did get the chance to talk to but from what I saw, you did a job words like amazing and fantastic can’t do justice.

Also, thanks to everyone taking some time to actually sign my silly cards http://i.imgur.com/epXtx3B.jpg . You made me a very happy nerd (again).

Lastly, again, Byte, thanks, really.

Anytime dude <3 was a pleasure to see you again

Cheers

Byte

Fanva

This fuckin lan.
Thanks to everyone I talked shit to/with, drank beer with, had some “deeper” discussions with, slept with, was up all night with, managed to get snus-drunk, who said “what the fuck are you doing here”, let me play quake, and everyone else that took care of this lost, sleep deprived and drunk swede.

Pros:
Meeting everyone! spec the few ppz that was still around from 2008-10
Everything was cheap except for pizza on event.
Everything else.

Cons:

10/10 would attend again.
See ya’ll around.
<3

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

fanva you were easily the mvp of the lan <3

Herr_P

IKEA

Ok so I’ve been trying to write something here for 5 days now without managing to actually produce something worthwile so I’ll just gush everything out instead.

10/10 utterly amazing lan <3 love to everyone that I drank with, hugged (I counted roughly 100 hugs over 2 hours on sunday night) and shittalked to their faces.

Special shoutouts to
EVERYONE making lan possible behind the scenes – production crew, organizers etc <3 you all

Reason – both team and org. Sorry for choking :(

everyone that I had a chance to talk to in:
saints for taking me in despite 3 years of shittalk. You were the greatest, all of you. Can't wait for OG <3 Extra love to whoever it was that added kaja to give him a cs:go skin and gush about how he was his biggest fan before starting to insult him for choking vs us :D

aws for finishing in the same spot as us, showing once and for all that EU TF2 is truly dead (jk you were great). I think I hugged zebbo 10 times the last night, hope I'll see you all at lan again.

epsilon – especially tek for being cutest gamer, mike for being the drunkest "YOU AIM LIKE THIS P *shows aim* ITS SO STUPID P", and apologies for kiler for trying to lift you while hugging you – my back hurt for 2 days afterwards

mixup^ – Enigma for being coolio (and for flying a paper airplane into the Pizza Tower which almost made me cry with laughter) and seagull for being the greatest lad at lan, and for laughing with me at mike's drunken antics – 4 hugs wasnt even close to enough for you <3

froyo – esp lansky and clockwork for not bullying me for thinking that they were yuki and aporia when we first met – I hadn't slept and you have probably realised what a massive mong I am by now :O)

iM – Besides briefly butting heads with you after we got knocked out I didn't talk nearly enough with you. <3 you and hope there'll be a next time

All the community folks that I had a chance to meet, I'm not even gonna try to list you all cause I'll just miss some <3

Extra shoutouts to ads for sharing taxis and bringing the bald wisdom, rising for sharing beds, kaja for actually lifting me back after I lifted him, canfo and ash for sharing flights with us

<3 everyone that was there and in some way made this all possible

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brU9qx6F_6Q

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Sideshow

I approve of this message.

rockie

Quoted from Sideshow

rofl 

Sarah

Quoted from Sideshow

guy at 4:50 creepiest dude

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Sideshow

Jr. killed Colin Mcrae Pro Amateur Hour

Konna

drops

THANKS TO

-Verse did huge favor to me ; ) and is best jew that i have ever met
-H3X was nice to meet that turkish fag
-Qnai for helping me to get lan
-alfie or marvin or both for being sooo friendly to me and dragging me to pub quize
see ya next year

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4