Forum

Epsilon need help.

Created 7th August 2014 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

If you donated/donating more than $15 send me an email to warhuryeahdota[at]gmail[dot]com with a screenshot copy of proof of donation and send me a demo, I will do a review for you, stream it & upload to YouTube.

Will work something up for weapon signings.

I don’t really need a demo review done (thanks anyway). I was thinking more of a session with people from Team Awesome where they can ask questions about 6v6 and stream it similar to what huhy did in the past with Mirelin and others.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You could offer people percentages of the prize money, structure it so everyone feels okay. If it’s only 500 in total, straight 1:1 loans wouldn’t hurt you.

Muerte

elev8

^ that’s assuming they win anything ;)

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Again, how come at least 500 is missing and why are you asking the community for help instead of your sponsors?

You’re one of the few sponsored teams in the TF2 community, this should be a luxury that you can afford compared to all other teams.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kKaltUu

Again, how come at least 500 is missing and why are you asking the community for help instead of your sponsors?

My guess would be nobody wants to sponsor a TF2 team anymore, sadly.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Due to unfortunate circumstances outside ourselves and Epsilons control, we are having to ask for some money to get us to LAN, Slick is having to pay us from his own money to get us some support as it is.

Not sure how I could have been clearer, for obvious reasons I’m not going to go in to the details as its not my position to do it.

The estimate is also down to unforseen issues, most of us are broke so if they miss a pretty booked coach they are fucked.

Anything extra raised will go for myself and mikes petrol money.

Phnx

would be nice if most of the epsilon players would stream pcws, I think it will create more hype and people want to see it.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

My questions were a bit harsh, but i52 sets myself back a bit more than expected. I just want to make sure this donation drive isn’t a quick cop out because you didn’t want to deal with x / y / z…

CHERRY

[deleted]

Last edited by CHERRY,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

There was an understanding that everything could be covered, but as we were waiting for a resolution with the funding issue the prices of tickets went up. This could have only really have been avoided if we did a fundraiser for travel, but we thought everything could be covered.

Trust me we would only be doing this if we were desperate, Mike is covering his own travel and I’ve opted to not have my costs covered at all to free up money.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Sell something on ebay?
Get a job?
Borrow money from a family member and pay them back after lan with the job?

Loads of people are coming from different countries who arnt being sponsored to be here.
Im sure you can find a way

Last edited by Rob!,

Popcorp

Cuz saving 10+ euro a month just for a black day is not so popular anymore?
But nope, Bash is going to spend money on MvM

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Rob!

Sell something on ebay?
Get a job?

Loads of people are coming from different countries who arnt being sponsored to be here.

Then why do we do a fundraiser for Americans? Why did smzi do it? At the end of the day you do not know these people nor understand their circumstances, I have a full time job and have spare money, which is why I have paid for myself and I am not accepting money from Slick to cover any of my costs.

Broder did the same last year, we are doing the same this year, for less money and to cover one aspect of our expenses.

If people could afford these things there would be no point in getting sponsored in the first place.

Kasumi

Almost all players from epsilon have unusual hats, just sell and get money, ez

Last edited by Kasumi,

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Rob!

Sell something on ebay?
Get a job?

they were being paid for but then they weren’t so they obviously were not planning to make these payments.

get a job in 2 weeks lol ok

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »