Forum

I49 Online Qualifier 2nd July- 9th July

Created 1st June 2013 @ 16:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Oh Hi Guys

Before i retire i’m pulling out all the stops to make I49 the best event you’ve ever seen. Now one thing that makes lan better, is more teams! And whats the best way of getting more teams? Giving away tickets thats how.

So i’m creating a 2 night tournament with the final on whatever day is best in July.

– I need the clan leaders of whatever team/mix you create to sign up create your own account and then sign up your team name (Not your own name) to this tournament http://binarybeast.com/xTF21305281 Binary Beast is a great website for managing tournaments. Then please email me your roster for this tournament along with their steam id’s Tapley [AT] Gmail.com

-The Tournament is welcome to any non premiership players from this season as i think they’ve already had enough support from the community in terms of fund raisers and sponsors etc so lets give you keyboard and mouse challenged some prizes!
(Message me if you are unsure of a players eligability)

– Please can only people interested in attending lan sign up as you cannot transfer or sell your tickets. Anyone who has paid for lan already will get their tickets refunded. This will take place over 2 Tuesdays in July and Final TBA

– 1st place gets 6 free tickets to lan!
2nd place gets 6 free Plantronic Gamecom 380s headsets!
First Place players can swap their prizes individually if a player from the runners up team wishes too also to guarentee we get 6 people coming to lan!

-2nd July = 3 rounds from 19cet
9th July = 4 rounds from 19cet
Final TBA

-Normal ETF2l rules apply.

-Team limit of 16 but lots of teams can sign up, however you will need to check-in from 1 hour before the tournament starts, first 16 teams to check in, are in. #insomnia-tf2

Any questions post up here

Loving Regards

Tapley

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Please read what i’ve written twice so you understand fully what i’ve written, retards will be named and shamed! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Will

I am a retard. I shame myself. Team name is WILL, sigh

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Have deleted you can re-add it now ;)

Will

Cheers :)

Fallen

TC

Any chance it could start at 20 CET?

huhystah

Quoted from Fallen

Any chance it could start at 20 CET?

19 CET is good. Otherwise it will take forever.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

signed up Nerdo Pandas

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Need some more teams to start signing up! 2nd place prize is actually really awesome and worth as much as a lan ticket in money terms so don’t think you’re not in with a shout of winning somthing awesome if you dont come first.

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Tapley ❤

2nd place prize is actually really awesome and worth as much as a lan ticket in money terms

geez tapley your hugs are not THAT good…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Plus all the d1 teams are fucking horrible and can lose to p much anyone so you’ve probably got as much chance as anyone of winning :D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Starts too early for us, can’t guarantee all my team will be home in time.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

Plus all the d1 teams are fucking horrible and can lose to p much anyone so you’ve probably got as much chance as anyone of winning :D

we might be joining

everyone can beat us

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Enef

Starts too early for us, can’t guarantee all my team will be home in time.

Grab a couple of mercs and add the rest to your roster for later on.

huhystah

can we use backups

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »