Forum

I48 22nd March - 25th March - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 5th February 2013 @ 16:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If you want to make a booking of more than one ticket, to get you and all your mates a ticket in one go, now you can! With the option to bulk book tickets and then assign them to different Multiplay accounts when you’re ready, if you are booking on behalf booking on behalf of a clan or community group, then you might be interested in the Clan Group Discount offers!

Here at Multiplay we are all about the community! Clan Group Discounts allow clan’s to purchase group tickets with a discount option and get a bonus £50 worth of Multiplay online services to help you get ready for LAN, this includes game and voice servers available at Multiplay GameServers.

All information can be found here! http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Once again Aquatuning will be sponsoring our favourite hat simulator this Spring. With the addition of some awesome hardware still to be confirmed, and a minimum prize of £1,000, that could rise up to £6,000 with a full 64 signups.

Plus all the Haribo you can fit in your trousers.

Henghast

open
bobs

fuck yeah Haribo!

as a note don’t put haribo in your trousers it does nothing for the texture or flavour (of the sweets).

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

It makes blow jobs fun for the kids though.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Not long left guys! Easy money for a semi organised div1/2 mix.
Remember the winners will get tickets for the mega uber lan in the summer that will be i49

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

any news on a 9v9 tourny?

I dont mind even if its just for fun

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

There will be a 9v9 tournament if we can get enough teams signed up.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

awesome

Tapley, I won a free ticket at i47 for i48 but unfortunately can’t attend as my cousin is getting married that weekend.

I wrote a support ticket to multiplay asking if I could either, change it to i49 or give it to somebody else. They said no to both. What MEANIES.

I’ve heard rumours of several others being able to do this in the past and am puzzled as to how to proceed. I have attended 5 consecutive lans since my first and have been helping provide coverage part of vanillaTV for i43 and 45. I have a valid reason as to why I cant attend i48 (its not like I dont WANT to go).

Have you got a special persons email who may be more reasonable then the bastards at multiplay support?

Cheers tappers,
x

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve no idea about winner tickets, but a lot of the people I know who had tickets changed were because they got them as part of the £100 of raffle tickets + ticket deal, in which case they effectively paid for it so i’m sure they were happier to proceed with changing things.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Your best bet is to ring their office and speak to someone on the phone sweetfeet. I’m not personally aware of anyone ever changing a ticket they won in the 6v6 competition to a different LAN event though so i doubt they’ll do it.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Tapley ❤

It makes blow jobs fun for the kids though.

http://teamfortress.tv/img/assets/i46-recap-tapley.jpg

Greg

TEZC

Kaidus, Hat and I will be making a mix team for the event i think, nothing set in stone yet though

FIR

SnG

Is that new resting area meant for sleep or just some sort of “chill corner”? A little confused by the description on the site

Fallen

TC

Its for sleep

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »