Forum

I43 - 26-29th August - Official Selling Stuff Thread!

Created 6th August 2011 @ 14:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys

I found the best way to get lan beer money is to sell out stuff i never use anymore games/dvd’s etc MPUK have their own trading forums to sell and trade things http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/trading-post and theres usually a few good bargains, i managed to get a G15 Keyboard for £20 at I42. My selling thread is here: http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/trading-post/84087-tapleys-fs-i43-games-dvds-pc-carrier-more#post1043213 Games DVD’s ETC. Also FAO all euros im selling New Kettle power leads for 50p each so you don’t have to spend a crap load on uk power adapters! Also Kensginton Locks to keep laptops/screens thief proof at lan.
Slap up on here or mpuk forums if you’ve anything you WTS or WTB.

Sold: E-Thug2x Kettle Cables

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

As mentioned before I would be gratefull for two of those power connectors :)

lolage

TSPAG

WTS:

Gigabyte Z68 X-UD3H-B3 motherboard (brand new)
Corsair XMS3 DDR3 2000MHz ram

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

WTS 60gb PS3. 2 controllers, all cables etc includ. hdmi. 10 games, no really new ones but i’ll throw them all in for an extra £5 or whatever

Msg me back on here cos i’m inbetween flats and thus internetless

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CommanderX

WTS 60gb PS3. 2 controllers, all cables etc includ. hdmi. 10 games, no really new ones but i’ll throw them all in for an extra £5 or whatever

Msg me back on here cos i’m inbetween flats and thus internetless

I’ll give you £75 xav’s!

Nostalgia

Selling two old identical LCD monitors. Getting a new monitor so selling all my displays and already sold my TV. All I know is that they’re 19″ and 75hz, don’t take up a lot of space and are decent enough as spares.

£20 each

Last edited by Nostalgia,

randa

Just got a shit load of stuff in all boxed brand new will be dirt cheap. Ill update soon!

XO -

Tapley you where gona sell me a kensington lock so dont sell all if it works for a laptop

Greg

TEZC

Selling a PCS+ Radeon HD 6870 brand new

Last edited by Greg,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]
I’ll give you £75 xav’s!

Sounds good bro, i think i’ve managed to break one of the controllers so it now only works plugged in aka it’s no longer wireles. So i’ll do it for £70

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

Sounds good bro, i think i’ve managed to break one of the controllers so it now only works plugged in aka it’s no longer wireles. So i’ll do it for £70

Any other issues with the console? how long ago did you buy it and name some games if you can :] <3

And yep XO i’ve got you a lock aside.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Any other issues with the console? how long ago did you buy it and name some games if you can :] <3

And yep XO i’ve got you a lock aside.

No other issues, it’s only ever over heated last summer when i had it on all the time. No problems this year. I’ve had it since christmas08. The L is missing from the lettering on the front of the console too :D

Games (in hind site it is mainly old football games thta have been gathering dust:
Fifa 09+11
PES 08/08/10
Resistance Fall of Man
Assasin’s Creed
Motor Storm 1+2
Warhawk
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

dauk

tapley reserve me kensington locks yeah

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

Lucky Dip

Stick your hand down Boomeh’s gaming pants and keep whatever you find!

Only 50p a go, no refunds.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

Quoted from Arcadizz1e

Lucky Dip

Stick your hand down Boomeh’s gaming pants and keep whatever you find!

Only 50p a go, no refunds.

40% chance of drugs

60% chance of hair

:/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »