Forum

Cyber Arena Lan (Kiev) Intel razer and etc

Created 27th April 2011 @ 18:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

catman

well i guess i coulde solve any problems with police, if u wont drink on streets or blow up buildings

Defuse

Quoted from Qun

http://www.hltv.org/news/6068-ze-assaulted-by-ukrainian-police

If you don’t look like a Caucasian, then don’t worry

Blade

Quoted from Defuse

[…]
If you don’t look like a Caucasian, then don’t worry

true :D

fe

Quoted from Qun

http://www.hltv.org/news/6068-ze-assaulted-by-ukrainian-police

It was covered by media and there was internal investigation, so I doubt any policeman will be agressive with foreigners now. And we can’t know, probably guys gone to night club, also called arena, where security men are pretty agressive and where are enough of criminal elements.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I can help with marketing and promotion if you need it. I run a marketing company, helping clients around the world, so just ask if you need any assistance :)

Not sure I would have the time to attend the event itself, but we’ll see!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

PLEASE DONT DO THIS WHILE I AM IN AFGHANISTAN QQ =(.

Seriously, this looks awesome.

catman

Quoted from d2m

I can help with marketing and promotion if you need it. I run a marketing company, helping clients around the world, so just ask if you need any assistance :)

Not sure I would have the time to attend the event itself, but we’ll see!

It woulde be good

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Hmmm, I think I’ll pass:

Plane ticket Amsterdam – Kiev: €200 (I don’t see any other reasonable option, it’s 2000 km)
Event ticket: €40 ?
New passport: €52 (I only own an identity card, which isn’t valid for Ukraine)
Food/hotel: €???

Well over €300
This suddenly makes i-series dirt cheap.

+ Cowboy stories about Ukraine police etc. aren’t really inviting either.

kaidus

WiK?

No one wanted you there anyway deneus..

*schniff* :'(

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

QQ with maths

1. Play TF2 good
2. Get your team into MGO
3. Go to LAN’s
4. ???
5. Profit

kuma

If catman is so rich, maybe he can pay for us all :D

onamons

can we be genocide2 and go for free pls?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I think the 4th step you’re looking for is ‘win tournament’. Besides that, theres not many orgs can just send you to LAN. This event could probably get Dignitas, Power, TCM, bBashers, Epsilon, and Redcode though as those orgs can afford to.
This would be a fantastic yearly event to represent more of a ‘pro’ tournament and replace Assembly if that’s now having trouble?
Just to do it so soon seems to be a bad idea to me. Why give the TF2 community 2 or 3 half decent lans all at a similar time (if you include Dreamhack Winter should that happen) with teams/players/specs spread across events when what the community could actually have is 2 or 3 f’king awsome events planned properly through the year! We need the awsome events and to make a big spectacle of them to sponsors/orgs rather than half decent ones people barely notice. Although I guess this would be pretty big in terms of the Russian scene.

Catman can you give an idea of hotels or anything around the event as well? How much do they cost?

Last edited by Mole,

JackieBoy

LTG.

Fuck i43, if this shit goes down!

Should you ask Mr. Arbalet if he’s interested?

randa

Quoted from JackieBoy

Fuck i43, if this shit goes down!

Should you ask Mr. Arbalet if he’s interested?

Idiot statement. Will be looking forward to this if my baddie team can get an mgo, if not I will try and get there as a spec :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »