Quoted from nvc

ziggy stop stealing all of my creeps.

GOD DAMN IT THOSE ARE MY CREEPS ZIGGY!

Where are you btw :(

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from purplefistmixer

Are trains that bad?

Well at i38 I had to drag my massive case around London in a suitcase along with an extra bag for clothes :( Not that great, not up for doing that again.

r7anfan

;?

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Well at i38 I had to drag my massive case around London in a suitcase along with an extra bag for clothes :( Not that great, not up for doing that again.

Might have been easier if you hadn’t walked the wrong way through London for 20 minutes tee bee haych :D

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from r7anfan

[…]

Might have been easier if you hadn’t walked the wrong way through London for 20 minutes tee bee haych :D

fml

David

Quoted from rtan

[…]

Well, there are alot of pigeons in London… Just saying.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Get a train down, take a black cab to wherever the next station you need to get to is, there you go.

Cheaper as well!

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Get a train down, take a black cab to wherever the next station you need to get to is, there you go.

Cheaper as well!

nah, train is more expensive

the bm man

k^m

Sure dave i’ll help ya….

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Cardboard box PC ftw!

take apart your PC, take all the components to lan, build PC in a cardboard box. sorted.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Swarley

[…]

nah, train is more expensive

Could try a coach?

To get from Surrey (Guildford) to Sheffield by train it would cost me £55, with a coach it will cost £23(?), albeit a longer journey and probably uncomfortable.

holness_202

i have a spare laptop that can run tf2 – not awesomely but reasonably specs are core 2 duo T8300 8600M GT (512mb) 2Gb ram Win xp
if anyone wants borrow this they can do i would ask for a refundable deposit (for obvious reaosns) – also you’l prob want a laptop cooler as it runs hot -(90-100*c) poke ziggy if your interested he can yell at me

triobot

inv >

i have two pcs

dependant on lift issues (currently do not have transport to LAN) i can take 2 screens + 2 pcs. Keyboard, mouse, headset would be your issue obv.

fle.

probably it seems like i need one spare pc too , cause gibbz being emo and he cant be there..

LOL

* also i can pay for spare pc at i40 , just catch me on steam.

Last edited by fle.,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2