Forum

TF2 Update - 29/04

Created 29th April 2010 @ 01:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

algiosh

good updates, new freight its interesting :P

vlm

imagine push to cp5 with 2 crit-a-cola drunked scouts, buff banner and uber….

Now I keep crashing when going into the loadout.

g fucking g Valve.

Mark

Phase

another update, another bunch of morons whining about their broken hud lmao

Black_Bob

[DA]

Yay they have nerfed the demo knight I can pub whore in peace again :) + buffed heavy woot!

Ltk

Yeah my hud is broken too, altough some parts of it.
I mixed lots of HUDS and changed some things, but now some parts are working some are not.

Anyone who has a solution for this?

Jude

notdoggo

Any reason nobody has mentioned the new scout unlock that gives 6 seconds of minicrits, both damage dealt and recieved? seems a bit potentially OP, what with 140 damage meatshots and all. probably will be banned for s8 unfortunately though >:(

boomeh

Tplay

this is all just childish

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Ltk

Yeah my hud is broken too, altough some parts of it.
I mixed lots of HUDS and changed some things, but now some parts are working some are not.

Anyone who has a solution for this?

every. single. update.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

TO FIX YOUR HUDS:

Just reinstall the current files, the update will have redownloaded some of the official valve hud files over your custom hud files meaning you need to redownload and install the custom hud.

Is it confirmed that PREC now breaks TF2? Any way around it that we know of yet?

Quoted from Enef

Is it confirmed that PREC now breaks TF2? Any way around it that we know of yet?

None at the moment.

Tikcus

Quoted from Enef

type record “name”
then type “stop” after the match is finished

Squide

keso

demos broke? :(

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Quoted from Jude

Any reason nobody has mentioned the new scout unlock that gives 6 seconds of minicrits, both damage dealt and recieved? seems a bit potentially OP, what with 140 damage meatshots and all. probably will be banned for s8 unfortunately though >:(

Potentially, but I think the minicrits received will probably counter that, 1 hit and you’re going to die with that. We’ll see how it plays out, uberscouts could be interesting

Liking the pyro and heavy buffs anyway, took them long enough, look forward to trying them out properly :D

caned

MEAT
LEGO

broken HUDs & broken P-REC

hooray

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »