[FB] vs eMg ... NA vs Eu - it's here!

Created 10th April 2010 @ 22:24

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from mosepose

is it possible to get 2 more slots on the gameserver for a german videobroadcast?

Ask Fragga

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Arie

[…]

Ask Fragga

it’s a 15 slot server 16 with stv

pyyyour

broadcast from STV

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

no

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

priority will obviously be for the english speaking casters as all germans can speak it anyway – americans can’t though! ;)

Last edited by Fragga,

Jones

Someone should make a EU v NA trailer frag video for this match and post it on the steam forums. It would massively increase the publicity

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

okay, but to be honest for this match it should be np to organize a bigger gameserver ;)

jason

PHX

and for god’s sake set the stv relay to wait until the end of the actual round before changing maps.

If that can’t be done – make the players wait until the STV has caught up – please. There is nothing worse than missing the last 90 seconds of a match.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from jason

and for god’s sake set the stv relay to wait until the end of the actual round before changing maps.

If that can’t be done – make the players wait until the STV has caught up – please. There is nothing worse than missing the last 90 seconds of a match.

+1

Quoted from jason

+2

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from mosepose

okay, but to be honest for this match it should be np to organize a bigger gameserver ;)

Well considering new york is the situational equivelence of a russian server in terms of balanced pings accross the board, they aren’t all that common.

extine

eXtine, Pyyyour, AcidRenix will be casting this @ http://tgbf.tv/read.php?item=276

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from extine

eXtine, Pyyyour, AcidRenix will be casting this @ http://tgbf.tv/read.php?item=276

i like, people can see me fail live now aswell

Pyle

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

i like, people can see me fail live now aswell

Yes… MORE RELAYS! Hook up china, australia, japan, russia… EVERYONE needs to see this!

byte

Of course ETF2L Radio will be doing a cast on this…

People casting will be : Byte , Dave and Swarley/Anderson/Guest.

A news post will be done soon :D

Stay chooned!

Cheers

Byte

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »