Forum

Anyone else using the Sandman??

Created 5th April 2010 @ 13:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

GaHmeler

I’ve been using the Sandman for 2 months now. Even though I played against many clans during that time I have yet to meet another Sandman-Scout. So, I was wondering if I am actually the only one.

inb4 haters gonna hate

WhiteSnakebg

mukar.tf

u r the one and only mate

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

no

Furi0us

I used it for some days when it got “unbanned”. Was quite funny stunning the demo on badlands mid :D

kolox

obs.

obligatory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRjnqCf165Y

Ragard

My main is scout and i crafted sandman and fan becouse they’re SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

archy

Quoted from Furi0us

I used it for some days when it got “unbanned”. Was quite funny stunning the demo on badlands mid :D

i remember getting stunned by scouts on badlands mid when the weapon was released.

was not funny at all… at least for me! ^^

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Old sandman when it was allowed in pickups was fucking funny.

Bury.

internecine

I’ve been using it quite often in mixes, it’s actually quite an awesome side option for the expense of 15 health, if you can aim with it rather well it can help your team in extremely useful moments and can change a lot of gameplay

Last edited by Bury.,

GaHmeler

Quoted from Bury.

I’ve been using it quite often in mixes, it’s actually quite an awesome side option for the expense of 15 health, if you can aim with it rather well it can help your team in extremely useful moments and can change a lot of gameplay

I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking like this :D

ambra

Quoted from GaHmeler

I’ve been using the Sandman for 2 months now. Even though I played against many clans during that time I have yet to meet another Sandman-Scout. So, I was wondering if I am actually the only one.

inb4 haters gonna hate

you are bad and you should feel bad

Bee nusing it in pubs, I’m too much of a failscout to play it in comp. I noticed enemy Scouts are a bitch to play against, heavy classes become a little easier. It’s great for swinging the tide of battle though. :D

FunKi

sisu

I lol’d at this topic : D

Add A Reply Pages: 1