Forum

Looking for the right config

Created 8th February 2010 @ 20:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Morty

RG

So, I was wondering if its possible to have a cfg like m0re’s one BUT with HQ models. I mean, everything related to the playermodel, the viewmodel, etc etc in HQ and the rest like m0re’s cfg.
Any addicted to cfgs out there to help me? :3

revanxp

Quantum’s cfg. Like m0re but works better with dx9 so you have a better good looking game

Morty

RG

Well, I can give it a try but thats not what im really looking for :S

EDIT: Not sure if you did get it though. I want the game to look like m0re’s high one BUT with everything related to the playermodel in HQ.

Last edited by Morty,

Morty

RG

bump

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

I think the best way of solving your problem is to do it yourself. Take Quantum’s high quality config and M0re’s high fps config which should both be commented and mix them (This cvar list gives you an explanation of every TF2 cvar http://www.dodbits.com/downloads/cvars/TF2/Team_Fortress_2_cvar_list_a-z.htm)

Morty

RG

Quoted from XHunter

I think the best way of solving your problem is to do it yourself. Take Quantum’s high quality config and M0re’s high fps config which should both be commented and mix them (This cvar list gives you an explanation of every TF2 cvar http://www.dodbits.com/downloads/cvars/TF2/Team_Fortress_2_cvar_list_a-z.htm)

thanks alot mate! :D

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

np ;D tell me if you got problems with some cvars.

Waster

Quoted from Morty

So, I was wondering if its possible to have a cfg like m0re’s one BUT with HQ models. I mean, everything related to the playermodel, the viewmodel, etc etc in HQ and the rest like m0re’s cfg.
Any addicted to cfgs out there to help me? :3

Using morehud but change mat_bumpmap to 1 is also a REALLY BIG change.

Saro

epx^

Quoted from Waster

[…]
Using morehud but change mat_bumpmap to 1 is also a REALLY BIG change.

Yeah that’s a big difference but only gets rid of the white models.

Add A Reply Pages: 1