Forum

Tf2lobby: Match Stats

Created 4th February 2010 @ 04:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

alfa

Quoted from flame

Surprised this hasnt gotten more posts already, also i personally vote that romanian nigh guy to be permabanned.

^

shank

vs

Freaking awsome!
would it be possible to zoom in so you could watch where you went wrong etc.?

flame

Theres only so much we can do as far as the overhead. zooming in might work but really the best way to do something like that would be to use a source tv demo.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

requesting what the port is to connect to tf2 lobby as i fail to connect everytime.

any helps?

gryzor

Looks like someone has seen AGOStats before. What an splendid idea to port it to TF2, should make a stand-alone version as well.

MangyCarface

Quoted from gryzor

Looks like someone has seen AGOStats before. What an splendid idea to port it to TF2, should make a stand-alone version as well.

No, in our system each event is logged discretely, making it orders of magnitude more complex than a simple stat package like that. That’s why you can replay the matches through tf2lobby.

gryzor

Quoted from MangyCarface

[…]

No, in our system each event is logged discretely, making it orders of magnitude more complex than a simple stat package like that. That’s why you can replay the matches through tf2lobby.

My bad then, it just looked very much a like the old q3f/etf-stats tool. Still, it’s a job very well done, Kudos.

flame

in other news Nightbox (bd nigh from romania) is now banned from tf2lobby

i suggest etf2l forums do the same ;)

RaCio

GoT²

Child abuse

xzr

Quoted from flame

why’d the dear old tard get banned

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from flame

thanks, now i don’t need anymore to play your shitty lobbies with people who are not comming and losing my friends for that. Thanks

Last edited by Nigh,

tesco

mrp.

is there a way to punish people or at least report them? yesterday i’ve played with some of my friends and in our team the medic was healing his clanmate. literally. we got no health over the 30 minutes.

btw what does karma mean? how can i see how many karma have i got? :>

nath

[Ω]

Quoted from tesco

is there a way to punish people or at least report them? yesterday i’ve played with some of my friends and in our team the medic was healing his clanmate. literally. we got no health over the 30 minutes.

Dear Tesco

Concerning your uncomfortness about my game style last Saturday, I will hereby try to give a full statement regarding the offense that you may have felt. Me and Linus, my pocket soldier at the time, wanted to test some new tactics. We wanted to play in a, if I may, more American style, with the majority of the heals concentrated to the soldiers and the pocket soldier in particular. If you wanted a change in our policy, which would quite frankly have been quite unlikely, you should have raised your concerns in a polite manner during the course of the game, not in the quite brutal way that occured. I am deeply sorry for any discomfort or annoyance that you may have felt and I hope that I can prove myself better next time.

Yours Sincerely
Nathanson

linus.

Quoted from tesco

rage

umad?

Last edited by linus.,

kolox

obs.

Quoted from nath

[…]

Dear Tesco