Forum

Steelseries Siberia Neckband

Created 31st December 2009 @ 12:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Ino

dp.
dp.

As many people seem to some up with a thread before actually buying a headset I thought I might as well do the same.

I’m interested in the Steelseries Siberia Neckband ( http://www.steelseries.com/int/products/audio/siberia-neckband/information ) headset and I was wondering if anybody has any experience with it? I probably won’t be wearing it all day, so if it is comfortable to wear it for like 3h straight it’s fine for me.

I know there are better alternatives comfortwise, but I really want to have a neckband headset. Is there any alternative for that at all?

Last edited by Ino,

Edd

T2P

I bought it at i37 cos some bright prick (memento mori) cut my old headset’s wire.

I then used it for one TF2 match and took it back straight after.

It wasnt comfortable at all for me and i suppose after a while it will become more comfortable but I think that the steelseries siberia standard one is so much more comfortable and cheaper.

I would reccomend that you dont choose it though as your only going to use it briefly.

as for an alternative the only other one i know is the logitech digital precision headset which is dirt cheap now.

Last edited by Edd,

Nyctal

CdC

i have digital precision right now and are absolutely confortable to me and very light weight…you barely notice you got them on your head.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Thx for the input n0va, although I think I’m not going to buy another logitech headset. Right now I have the clear chat pro and the microphone is bs :(

I guess I’ll have to go to a retailer and try how the siberia fits.

Oh and Nyctal, did you experience any problems with your mic?

Last edited by Ino,

they are hurting your eaaars :(

bought those and returned them :p

Last edited by LooNiiGooN,

Nyctal

CdC

Thx for the input n0va, although I think I’m not going to buy another logitech headset. Right now I have the clear chat pro and the microphone is bs :(

I guess I’ll have to go to a retailer and try how the siberia fits.

Oh and Nyctal, did you experience any problems with your mic?

mic is absolutely nice never had a single problem m8…but i need to warn you: you’ll need a week or so to get used to neckband, if you buy and try for a day or 2 you are wasting time, get used to it and you’ll never get back (always talking about logitech and not steelseries, dunno anything about that headset).

Ino

dp.
dp.

Cool, so I think I give that Logitech a go as it is much cheaper. Maybe the weird mic on my clear chat pro is caused by the USB Soundcard? I will see

Add A Reply Pages: 1