Forum

Need duel partner[Scout]

Created 11th November 2009 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I’d like some strong aimer(s) to practise with me everyday?! few times a week?!
I got quite alot of free time but we can always chat about when you can play and when can I.
I got a server with duel_duel2_pro on it so that’s not an issue..

Post in this thread if you’re interested to help me out.

Jh

Hey dats!

dueling in tf2 isnt helpful at all. just look at nub on a mission, he dueled 2h/day for like eons and shit. look where it got him. major burn right there.

you’re NEVER gonna attack a scout head on from 50m away, on even ground like on duel_duel2. so heres my advice to you, just drop the dueling shit altogether. outsmart your opponent by better positioning and make those easy meatshots happen.

pz out

Last edited by Jh,

fJack

k^m

dueling in tf2 isnt helpful at all. just look at nub on a mission, he dueled 2h/day for like eons and shit. look where it got him. major burn right there.

you’re NEVER gonna attack a scout head on from 50m away, on even ground like on duel_duel2. so heres my advice to you, just drop the dueling shit altogether. outsmart your opponent by better positioning and make those easy meatshots happen.

pz out

come on, nub went from playing public to a div 1 level in a couple of seasons. i think his commitment to practise had something to do with that. maybe duels didn’t directly help but i think they had their uses to get a feel for scout’s movement habits – even if the context was unrealistic.

dm servers are a lot more useful now, but there weren’t many around at all back in the day.

Last edited by fJack,

Sebb

IsF

Are you also up for maps like dm_hans2 or dm_store aswell? first to 100? I have time everyday…

Last edited by Sebb,

Bash

Couple of seasons? How long should it take on average then if that’s such a short time?

Last edited by Bash,

fJack

k^m

Couple of seasons? How long should it take on average then if that’s such a short time?

edited my post, i wasn’t entirely accurate.

hoppi

TIDS

TF2DM server ;)

sgN^

TKN

TF2DM server ;)

+1

kaidus

WiK?

pz out

Lol?

Smofo

Im THAT good!

TF2DM server ;)

+1

Weren’t you the guy that played and raged against termi :DDD ?

Edit: I don’t care WHAT I could do or if I should not do it, I want someone that will do it.

Last edited by Smofo,

longas

dmatch > all

Last edited by longas,

Awx

InsertCoin

1v1, arena maps

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

6v6’s are the best way to practice. lots of them. eedjits

Last edited by numlocked,

Bash

edited my post, i wasn’t entirely accurate.

I repeat my question. A couple of seasons is a long time.

fear887

entropy

I’m not what you can call a strong aimer (someone told me that i have a good aim some month ago but i don’t think so…), anyways i’ve added you on steam if you want duel just contact me…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »