Forum

International scrims

Created 27th July 2009 @ 05:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

MKY

vs

hey guys I am a player from Australia and I was just wondering if any of the european teams ever did international scrims outside of the european nations?

I am from a reasonably good team but we are fairly under rated atm and I thought it would be kinda cool to see ow we sould fare in the euro scene.

Spary

Is there no ping problem?

MKY

vs

there is but I suppose players could find a server that has the same pings for both sides like a kind of balance between the two.

Jonni

[FB]

somewhere between australia and central-europe. let me think…. Middle East? Northern Africa? great places to host a server. any way you try and spin this. you end up with ping’s of 400-600 ms if not a lot higher due to shitty routing on the way.

Spary

somewhere between australia and central-europe. let me think…. Middle East? Northern Africa? great places to host a server. any way you try and spin this. you end up with ping’s of 400-600 ms if not a lot higher due to shitty routing on the way.

server in hong kong!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

G’Day mate. What do you ping like to america? Or can you suggest any areas that you ping ok too

eoN^

Tbh ive been on servers on warsow that are hosted in the UK where aussies get 400 ping.

So a good inbetween will probs be 200-250?

exm

Yeah, sure. Playing with 200+ is no probs!

OFF-TOPIC: I heard that best american teams are about div3 level and would get bumraped by our div1 teams. Anyone can bust/confirm this myth?

Spary

OFF-TOPIC: I heard that best american teams are about div3 level and would get bumraped by our div1 teams. Anyone can bust/confirm this myth?

pandemic?

exm

pandemic?

Thats what I meant. If pandemic played with TCM for example they would get steamrolled. Atleast that’s what I heard. Can you confirm this or will you just say some other cevo team and imagine that you’re smart?

Spary

I have no idea about NA’s tf2 I just heard pandemic are good :(

compton

cvx|

NA top teams are way beyond ETF2L div3 level. Statements like that can’t be anything else than just plain old trollin’.

Dunno what would happen on a LAN game without any drama/jetlag/hardware issues, though. I’d bet my money on Dignitas winning any Pandemic / any other NA team.

fJack

k^m

are you trolling?

Seagull

32erz

Ping? What’s that?

MKY

vs

G’Day mate. What do you ping like to america? Or can you suggest any areas that you ping ok too

to be honest I haven’t really tried many servers but I would probably think that central asian servers would be good enough to support maybe 150-200 ping for each side which might be playable.
I guess the timing would also be an issue.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »