Forum

Why halloweens in tf2 are getting worser from year to year?

Created 17th December 2015 @ 05:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

zombie

I remembered times when i was checking official tf2 site like every hour because it was a halloween eve, so the update could be published every moment to me. 2010-2012 were the best halloween updates. I was playing during the entire event, when it was finished i was trying to find servers with halloween mode turned on. What could be better than both teams cooperate and try to kill a common enemy (Merasmus/Monoculus/HHH). I was kinda disappointed in 2013 update since magic was no use in the game, they should have added a new boss instead. I was even more frustrated when hallowen 2014 comes out. Bumper cars was fun but i played it like 3 hours and gone playing on orange. 2015 halloween was horrible, i played only 15 minutes on new maps and closed tf2.

ok move on with ur life

Setlet

Because they use less and less development time on those. They even stated that they will not do any event for this year and just rehash the old events with the contracts, because they wanted to concentrate on Christmas update and Matchmaking.

Last edited by Setlet,

Spycy

TC.Express

you can use this as a general rule for tf2 updates

unu

All right. Good to know.

Move along, people.

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

ok

im going to bed now

good night

Last edited by .Constantine,

Synrise

(ETF2L Donator)

pootis

STOGE

TDP

tf2 dead game shit halloween update rip

Selek

Dr. med.

Have you read Valve’s blog post about it?

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=18409

Add A Reply Pages: 1