Forum

Comp.tf - Pro Tip Series

Created 19th September 2015 @ 17:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Kaneco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwXPdfmBK3k

A while ago I created this thread to gather potentially interested prem/invite players to work with me on a new learning/tutorial series like the old mge videos.

After a long time in the making I’ve finally finished our first video, this took like 20-30 hours in production and it was the first time I’ve done something of this kind so I would appreciate any feedback you might have.

This is something I’ve always wanted to do with the channel and the wiki and I’m very happy I finally finished the first video. Huge thanks to xalox for helping out, being so professional and helpful, and making this first video possible. I also hope to get people to contribute to our wiki through these videos as well, so what a better way to start than to contribute to xalox‘s page?

All the other prem/invite players that added me back then, I haven’t heard back from anyone else, so if you’re still interested in working with me on a next video make sure to hit me up on steam.

ash

(Legend)
:D

sweeeeet

konr

Awesome!

Hergan

:OOOOOOOO

letto

make sure to have valve feature these in the new tf2 main menu, together with streams and events currently happening
that’d be pretty cool

Add A Reply Pages: 1