Forum

Konvict Gaming 16+ Community

Created 16th July 2015 @ 02:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Hello Everyone. KG or Konvict Gaming are newly recruiting TF2 players of all skills and timezones. Konvict Gaming is a mature group of gamers, and play both competitively and casually. Whether you are a public player or a seasoned veteran we would love to have you along with us. Above all we are a community of gamers here to play the games we love and are looking for like minded people to join us in the TF2 section.

We have succeeded in becoming the newest section within the Konvict community so now our attention turns to sponsoring teams that play competitive 6v6 or 9v9. We can provide TF2 servers for PCWs and a Team speak Channel for your team 24/7. What more could you ask for? All we ask is that everyone must speak English, complies with the Konvict gaming code of conduct and everyone in your team must be 16 and over.

Konvict Gaming Provide support to competitive teams in many of our sections including but not limited to:
CS:GO
League of Legends
Heroes of the Storm

Interested then please Contact myself on steam for more Information or join our TS3 server ts.konvictgaming.com and speak to any of our TF2 Mods directly for more information.

Cheers
Mast

Last edited by Mast,

what kind support are we talking about?

I see the term being thrown around a lot but most of the time it’s about a voice or game server, in which case it’s not interesting since comp tf2 has built a network of those to use for free.

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Well yes we provide servers, admins to run those servers, Forums and even your own TS3 channel for free.

letto

as kkaltu said, everything you offer we can already have without being part of a “gaming community”.
also with the age restriction you’Re shooting yourself in the foot since these “clans” seem to have the biggest appeal to younger gamers.
on a side note: why would i need an admin to run a server used for pcw’s and matches?

Funs

Quoted from Mast

must be 16 and over.

:^ )

Meeto

Lol nobody in the TF2 community is over the age of 12.

sorsa

mooz

bitch please im 12 and a half.

Meeto

Quoted from sorsa

bitch please.

Clearly you aren’t.

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Hi guys. we are still on the lookout for teams.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2