Forum

Demo nerf and new weapons (Smissmas)

Created 23rd December 2014 @ 02:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

adysky

Loose cannon has been buffed in last update again, as it now does consistent double donk damage. It’s always 60 dmg for a hit + 81 dmg for double donk. It doesn’t matter how far the bomb explodes from you, if it’s in the radius it will deal 81 dmg. Pretty much one shot killing scouts and leaving med with 9hp

Shrapnel

Just tried it out, holy crap is that op.
Inta gib sniper, spy, engi, scout. Plus if you do 141 to a med and knock him up enough for some fall damage it’s game over for him too.

Phnx

Quoted from adysky

Loose cannon has been buffed in last update again, as it now does consistent double donk damage. It’s always 60 dmg for a hit + 81 dmg for double donk. It doesn’t matter how far the bomb explodes from you, if it’s in the radius it will deal 81 dmg. Pretty much one shot killing scouts and leaving med with 9hp

also high dmg explosions even after it touches the ground.

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

This makes it a really good spam weapon but if it does exactly 60 now then doesn’t that mean you don’t 2 shot scouts with it any more? Worse in direct combat now if so but might have to be reevaluated as an unlock.
Also I don’t know how I feel about the sticky changes. If that’s staying around then it makes rollouts way more important and makes fast rollout on process a lot more viable which could be cool. It doesn’t seem to have such a huge effect outside of mids although you can juggle players backing out a bit more easily. It might actually not be completely unbalanced but I’d want to try it out more before saying that as it’s based off 2 scrims so I could be completely wrong.
I don’t think making rollouts more important is necessarily a bad thing though it might actually make mids more dynamic and interesting if anything.

Last edited by Zesty,

wonder when valve gets around to fixing the range thingy. made a thread on the steam forums, followed by three players claiming to be “pretty sure” that stickies never had any fall-off whatsoever o.o

hopefully first thing they do after christmas :))

Last edited by Tom Spillfat,

kasabubu

Quoted from Tom Spillfat

wonder when valve gets around to fixing the range thingy. made a thread on the steam forums, followed by three players claiming to be “pretty sure” that stickies never had any fall-off whatsoever o.o

hopefully first thing they do after Christmas :))

any news on this subject ???????!!!!!!!
what the actual fuck?
no only this stupid nerf is retarded (just do -7% range you fucktards !!!)
now the sticky crap – a scout who gets hit by a demo on mid is simply done now. WTF volvo get your shit together

Popcorp

– Fixed the air detonation radius for stickybomb jumps
– Fixed stickybombs not using distance falloff during damage calculations for the first 5 seconds after being created

Quoted from Popcorp

– Fixed the air detonation radius for stickybomb jumps
– Fixed stickybombs not using distance falloff during damage calculations for the first 5 seconds after being created

not fixed, still can do 100 damage on long range air det

Popcorp

Just checked it and everything seems to be fixed, long range stickies do 50 sth damage, dunno about you.

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from Popcorp

Just checked it and everything seems to be fixed, long range stickies do 50 sth damage, dunno about you.

same for me long range det do 50 ~ 60

kaidus

WiK?

I also got a couple of random 100s on long range stickies.. Seems to be fixed 99% of the time though so dunno whats up.

Vitilumi

tbd

Thank fucking fuck. I wonder why Valve thought it was a good idea in the first place.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4