Forum

dont get hacked or w/e

Created 10th September 2014 @ 03:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

juan

adios

yo recently i had 2 different guys adding me sending me a message like this:

Hi dude, my friend wanna trade his DC Hook and keys for some of your items, but he has some error if u interested to trade, add him : =» stemmcommunity.com/id/TheRozer «=

the other one said to add him in his dif account cus “he had a nice offer for me”

i dont do that much trading but now and then i sell some items on backpack.tf.

what i wanted to say is if u get a message like this DO NOT copy and paste the link, cus its a fake link that takes you to whatever idk but it cant be good so just a heads up :)

btw, the links change so beware

Last edited by juan,

Popcorp

dude, by now EVERYONE in ETF2L and Tf Tv knows about that shit (except Lippy)

juan

adios

lol alright good for you

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Those things are rampant everywhere on Steam. You have to be either really dumb (or Russian) to fall for it.

Kengur

Quoted from Freakie

Those things are rampant everywhere on Steam. You have to be either really dumb (or Russian) to fall for it.

Russians are the ones doing the scam.

xzr

if you’d have an inch of sense you’d censor the link

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from xzr

;D

jx53

reported for attempted phishing

Menty

myx
Nein

Does your mom know you’re doing mean things over the internet

frixx

LG

Quoted from xzr

Why? Was the suspense killing you too much?

loopster

thses time, i receive 1 invitation like that per day.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

You’re a bit late to the party. Those scams have been going on forever. Pop is right.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

I add all of them because they actually have sick tradeoffers made atleast 100$ plus in the last month with csgoitems

Can recommend would add again

Collaide

I don’t even have any shit worth getting in my inventory and those bastards keep adding me

hr

Quoted from Collaide

I don’t even have any shit worth getting in my inventory and those bastards keep adding me

That’s because it’s bots that add people from outpost/backpack/whatever other sites, they will add anyone because I’m assuming 95%+ of people aren’t dumb enough to fall for that so quantity over quality I guess.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »