Forum

What kind of helmet do you want? (New update)

Created 21st April 2009 @ 02:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Norrland3000

I kill a Heavy as scout and pick up his Minigun and uses it as scout :D

would be totally awesome!

Or backstab as scout :P Really interesting this!

Ypsy

lol appe that might be an explanation :/ im really scared of the update
still i’d like to see this here http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3543/3461996321_512144d5cf.jpg (c) ypsy :p

Springer

DAKKA

Pickachu, I choose you !

nubonamission

burn

Ypsy, that is awesome ! ahaha

SakkoSekken

Umh, wtf? http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844720

Extremer

Even though a demoman with an afro sounds insanely hilarious, I don’t want this game to turn into some RPG/FPS.

seraph

rEJ

fingers crossed for sv_retardedRPGaddons 0

Arnold

DAKKA

it makes the game more interesting as long as it isn’t fucking random and doesn’t add to spamming.

methoD

Be

WTF IS THIS

BvD

flowerpower/

WHAT METHOD SAID

qck.

U/²

indeed extremer…

eoN^

Arnold judging by the above links i take it each helmet will have a pro and a con, eg +10% uber but the uber charges slower or something

Hopefully there wont be an insanely overpowered ones with the con of no crits…

Also seems that the “helmets” will be class specific which i get in a sense but is a pitty in another sense, hopefully there will be a few that every class can use that give you a defensive or offensive advantage but weaken the other, eg sticky’s do 15% more damage but nades do 15% less damage or visa versa.

Should be interesting but I personally dont play many pubs and this seems to be purely aimed at pub-ers who are getting bored and want a change.

The idea of permanently deleting an item is shameful to be honest… I think each piece of headgear should require 3 hard(ish) achievements… But interesting ones no more do 1 million damage maybe for the demo kill 4 enemy’s with a single crit sticky or something, also maybe for scout kill 25 medics with ubers ready or something…

Achievements that are possible to farm but would also be enjoyable to earn.

Looking forward to seeing what Valve comes out with but also I’m very pessimistic…

Hansa

.idk?

Thanks for explanation berserking god but it still sounds really weird to me.

Sounds like tabula rasa : welcome in mmo world, with fps gamestyle.
fuck no :(

eoN^

iQue, its valve…

Inexistence

Üb

Anyone noticed that the Demo’s page has the stickybomb launcher listed before the pipe launcher? All the other classes have weapons the right way around, perhaps they’re planning to swap them around, or consider the sticky launcher primary already?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »