Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 23 Next »

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

100 ping limit is a bit dumb, if you ask me.

Schalalaa

Seagulls

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Added them to the first post. Also what class suggestions you offer. I can’t remember but i think i’ve used the old finish dm server classlimits. So feel free to post them here.

Imo, 2 Scouts, 2(3) Soldiers, 1 Demo is the best.
This keeps it close to the way 6v6 is played.

Scoutlimit should never exceed 2. Just play on tryhardbrigade for a bit to find out why it’s retarded.

You could change the soldier limit to 3 if there are 5 players on the team, that way people don’t have to play demo if they don’t want to.

More than 1 Demo will drag the team they are on down because it’s almost like a 4 v 5 at that point(assuming the other team consists of 2 scouts/sollies & 1 demo)

Sniper is pretty shit in Dm if you ask me. Nobody gains anything form getting killed by/killing a sniper. You can either focus him all the time or get killed by him randomly from across the map. Sniper is only fun for the guy who’s playing it and you can practice sniper just as well in pubs.(But people seem to love sniper so whatever)

Last edited by Schalalaa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Sure sure, give me more suggestions about the class limits, maps and pings. I’ve added a ping limit to 100 so. More suggestions…moreeee! ^^

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Ping limit 120-150 or something pls.

maidos

forbid snipers because its retarded. as someone already said you dont learn anything by going after the sniper.

also what will happend when theres more than 10 players with reservation slots right?

Wulf

GOALstar

Quoted from Freakie

Ping limit 120-150 or something pls.

CHERRY

Quoted from Schalalaa

[…]
^this. On the other hand, gran, snake and gully are shit in dm, gully especially if you allow sniper.

Really? I always found Badlands to be annoying in TDM, Snake is fucking great :D

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quick update:
– Added cp_metalworks_rc5
– Changed ping limit to 125
– Classlimits changed : 2xScout 3xSoldiers 1xDemo 1xSniper
– Should have working 10 slots for all players. When a reserved slot player joins, the player with the higher ping will be kicked. There are other 2 slots for admins though.
– ETF2L Division plugin is working(Thanks to dave for fixing it)
+ Updated 1st post

Please let me know if this is working because i’ve just configurated it but havent test it :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Please don’t allow snipers. I understand snipers want to practice but I don’t need to practice killing a sniper in dm.

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Good job LaMqTa

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Tomu

Please don’t allow snipers. I understand snipers want to practice but I don’t need to practice killing a sniper in dm.

The sniper slot will stay for now. If its that big problem i will remove it in future! :)

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from LaMqTa

Quick update:
– Added cp_metalworks_rc5
– Changed ping limit to 125
– Classlimits changed : 2xScout 3xSoldiers 1xDemo 1xSniper
– Should have working 10 slots for all players. When a reserved slot player joins, the player with the higher ping will be kicked. There are other 2 slots for admins though.
– ETF2L Division plugin is working(Thanks to dave for fixing it)
+ Updated 1st post

Please let me know if this is working because i’ve just configurated it but havent test it :)

why kick the player with the highest ping? O,o
kick the guy with the most time on the server maybe?

Bejcn

:elephant:

Quoted from SorroW

[…]
kick the guy with the most time on the server maybe?

http://res.cloudinary.com/dymgi8ejq/image/upload/v1373033007/Wii-Sports_wbjqhm.jpg

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Bejcn

[…]

http://res.cloudinary.com/dymgi8ejq/image/upload/v1373033007/Wii-Sports_wbjqhm.jpg

pretty much :D

hr

Quoted from maidos

forbid snipers because its retarded

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 23 Next »