Forum

A Highlander Nations Cup "Blog"

Created 7th July 2013 @ 22:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

teej!

Introducing a new section – Player’s Perspectives. First up is the Pyro from Poland, Steve!

Link: http://thattjb.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/players-perspective-steve.html

unu

Steve seems like a nice, down to earth guy.

Bulow

GG

Steve forgot to mention that he has the same birthday as me, GGGGGG.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Dude why aren’t you writing on VanillaTF2/TeamFortress.tv? This stuff is much better than the crap I write.

teej!

A very different view for the next installment of Player’s Perspectives! This time, we interview Finland’s Spy, SabaSaba, where discussion of Finnish people, relaxation with some of the Finland players and how Colony was first formed.

Link: http://thattjb.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/players-perspective-sabasaba.html

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

Really cool stuff! (once again) I really like these and the name is also very nice and catchy in my opinion, so great job on coming up with that. Enthusiastically waiting for the next addition, keep up the good work.

teej!

Sadly, I cannot finish the Nations Cup. Due to myself taking a vacation, as well as other… personal matters, I can’t continue writing up articles. I apologise for any information I may have missed throughout the previous articles I’ve written, or if the information I acquired was wrong.

Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience of stopping these articles. It was a good run. Maybe next time, I can pick it up and finish it.

~TJB

Selek

Dr. med.

RL goes first :)

Thanks for your great articles!

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

That’s a shame, had a really good time reading these. Looking forward to your next project!

Kaneco

#JAY4NEWSWRITER2014 #CUT4JAY

Tuto

8-)

Aww that’s a shame man, I really enjoyed reading those articles. But of course real life comes first :)

Have a nice vacation and hopefully you will be back for next years nations cup! ;)

Last edited by Tuto,

teej!

Quoted from Kaneco

#JAY4NEWSWRITER2014 #CUT4JAY

This made me laugh more than it should have :D

Thanks for all the support throughout!

san alex

lik dis if u cry evertim

Python

D;

Yggdrasil

Fe |

well those are some really nice pieces of well tipped text =)

go on with these =)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4