Forum

GG ESA

Created 23rd June 2013 @ 14:30

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

Morgus

I somehow managed to get a team on time for the tournament, but because ESA admins are incompetent pieces of shit, i dont want to lose more time talking about this shit, so there goes some raging history, thanks canfo and sonny black for your experience organising tournaments, telling i have to check in in a removed post in ESA webpage, gg:
http://pastebin.com/p1yB3Ekh

achy

haha, shut up.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Doesn’t read newspost or constant updates by CanFo like every other team managed to do.

Blames CanFo.

Logic???

achy

he expects a phone call.

Morgus

Quoted from Hildreth

Doesn’t read newspost or constant updates by CanFo like every other team managed to do.

Blames CanFo.

Logic???

Well I only looked on ESA news section is it bad to look only where I have to look?
Do I have to search on the whole web for a badly organised tournament reminder?

achy

well that’s not true. all you had to do was check etf2l related sites. Everyone else did.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

You will go far in life with your amazing observational skills and your ability to talk to people.

fucking hell, what a spastic.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Cache from June 11th: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MX2cLMlveZsJ:https://esagamer.com/tournaments/11/TF2-Open-Cup-1+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
Read the last few paragraphs.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

Btw your whole argumentation says that you are angry because it wasn’t stated on the esa site that u have to check in, right?

https://esagamer.com/tournaments/11

” Teams must also check-in prior to the start of the tournament.”

This is a quote from the tournament description of the esa site.
So you didn’t have to “search the whole web”. You just need to read the whole description.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from BoneS

You will go far in life with your amazing observational skills and your ability to talk to people.

fucking hell, what a spastic.

+1

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Morgus

[…]
Well I only looked on ESA news section is it bad to look only where I have to look?
Do I have to search on the whole web for a badly organised tournament reminder?

I just read that chatlog and you are a fucking moron. He did his best to even help downies like you who have trouble understanding a perfectly arranged tournament. And you fail to comprehense and didnt check in, then go and blame + flame one of the nicest admins in Tf2 for it? He does all this effort on his personal time and you are the sellfish spoiled kid who cant do anything properly without someone holding his hand.

-insert scumbag morgus meme here-

Morgus

I had the most important exams on my fucking life this week but i still have to check any tf2 related forum/news pages for a tournament, on vanillatf2 it was just 1 line of text in the middle of a huge post, and canfo told me he posted a reminder on an etf2l post, on page 9, if you think thats how you tell people they have to check in ou are ill-minded
Wont go back to this post, idc about what you say, everybody complains about etf2l admins at the start of the season, but now, when they do something wrong on other tournament, the whole community comes to their rescue, joining ESA was as good of a decision as having vinland on prem. bb

Last edited by Morgus,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Morgus

I had the most important exams on my fucking life this week but i still have to check any tf2 related forum/news pages for a tournament, on vanillatf2 it was just 1 line of text in the middle of a huge post, and canfo told me he posted a reminder on an etf2l post, on page 9, if you think thats how you tell people they have to check in ou are ill-minded

its not his fault that you have the “most important exams on my fucking life”.
he posted it, you didnt read.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Morgus

I had the most important exams on my fucking life this week

We dont fucking care

Quoted from Morgus

but i still have to check any tf2 related forum/news pages for a tournament, on vanillatf2 it was just 1 line of text in the middle of a huge post, and canfo told me he posted a reminder on an etf2l post, on page 9, if you think thats how you tell people they have to check in ou are ill-minded

Look above, it was posted everywhere, and everyone else seems to have managed to do this. So no we are not ill-minded, it seems you are the fucking spastick black goose in the group of perfectly normal and happy ducks (ie all the teams that signed up)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Please leave this community.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »