Forum

ESAGamer Launch

Created 6th June 2013 @ 20:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from numlocked

a lot of tournaments (e.g. LoL, dota etc) are run over a whole day. accept that it’s happening.

i was gonna say the same but its a different situation tho as they are actully getting payed to pay, while we play a tournament for money, while they play for the tournament money and a salary :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
i was gonna say the same but its a different situation tho as they are actully getting payed to pay, while we play a tournament for money, while they play for the tournament money and a salary :)

no, I mean the lower tournaments such as go4LoL, ESL, etc. where anyone can sign up

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from numlocked

[…]

no, I mean the lower tournaments such as go4LoL, ESL, etc. where anyone can sign up

and my point still stays?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
and my point still stays?

no..? your point was that they play for a salary; teams in go4lol/esl don’t have salaries.

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from numlocked

[…]

no..? your point was that they play for a salary; teams in go4lol/esl don’t have salaries.

I CAN CONFIRM THIS STATEMENT

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

anyhoe signed up, hope a lot of teams sign up and it will be succesful (not rly i want money)
edit: just noticed that in the overview it says in the time section 7th jul? guessing its a bug since the cup is on the 23th

Last edited by SorroW,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Great practice for LAN

so you can practice sleeping in on online tournaments too hildy?

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
I’m afraid but there is no other way. I have to let it start that early or let it run until after midnight… This will change as soon as we have ranked tournaments, because less teams will play per bracket.

i work weekends is all so impossible for me to ever play these unless you do them during the week (and impossible then for others to play due to work/uni).

Spike Himself

TC

About the premium thing; I can find on the website that it’d cost roughly 30 something per month. Is that per player or per team?

If a team is to enter a premium-only tournament (or w/e the setup may be), does every single member have to pay for the premium?

Is there an option for orgs to pay for their team(s)?

Sorry if this was already mentioned, I’m too lazy :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from Spike Himself

About the premium thing; I can find on the website that it’d cost roughly 30 something per month. Is that per player or per team?

If a team is to enter a premium-only tournament (or w/e the setup may be), does every single member have to pay for the premium?

Is there an option for orgs to pay for their team(s)?

Sorry if this was already mentioned, I’m too lazy :(

https://esagamer.com/dashboard/subscriptions/create

£5/month

Spike Himself

TC

Wow I need to wake up. 30 days, not 30 pounds. Derp.

That’s per player right?

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

That’s per player right?

5 euros per month or 25 per year or something like that

bean

isaninja

That’s per player right?

It is mate,

Regarding none premium players in a “premium team”, they can play but they wouldn’t receive any of there potential winnings. So your winnings would be split say 5 ways and the other 6th would be recycled back into the next tournament.

wonder

MAGDONAL

So if you will take part in this cup -> https://esagamer.com/tournaments/11 without premium then you won’t get any money even if you’ll get 1st place?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from wonder

So if you will take part in this cup -> https://esagamer.com/tournaments/11 without premium then you won’t get any money even if you’ll get 1st place?

Quoted from CanFo

The ESA director pledged a £1,250 + hardware free tournament for each of the 4 launch titles. For this tournament you will not need premium to collect your winnings.
The TF2 tournament will run on Sunday, June 23, more signups on the launch will follow later.
News: https://esagamer.com/news/24/Free-launched-tournaments-revealed

Please bear in mind, that the setup for this tournament is not final until it is announced.

wonder

MAGDONAL

ok, thx :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »