Created 29th April 2013 @ 08:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

so who will?!

next tradition thread after lawl nicedivs

rviens

God damn it, cauthon, it’s 8am, go to sleep.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Cauthon

so who will?!

next tradition thread after lawl nicedivs

Someone made the who will divs thread at the right time <3

Kemor

No, WHO WILL DIVS should be posted 1 minute after Tables being published.

Speedfreak

Prem: Broder
Div 1: Reverto (<3)
Div 2a: division 2A placeholder
Div 2b: KiH

ezpz

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Prem: broder
3D: clanda (no bias ofc)
4C: 9m gonna roll them kids

konr

Epsi

ilike2spin

RLM

Prem: Furbo Pandas
Div1: Furbo Pandas

Hedging my bets

tonmas

sirkkels
BauS

Kurates to take 2b by gentle force

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Probably furbo’s pandas will take div 1 unless they win prem playoffs. Reverto might be able download them and fuck em up however so that might be exciting to see. Decerto could finish top 3 but that’s if we practise well :3

If furbo’s pandas make prem I’d say safe bets with reverto taking the whole div.
(will will try beat them however can’t let ethug win >:))

Prem is obviously epsilon. With broder 2nd and crack clan 3rd. And I think thats the majority view tbh.

Love to see Solar take 4/3 position and troll the world.

Of course you could take the prem playoff loser’s name and replace what i said about furbo’s pandas with them.

Last edited by Turbo,

unu

Quoted from tonmas

Kurates to take 2b by gentle force

Sketch

MM

How the hell are furbopandas Prem with that lineup? Its like div 2/1

Nothing against the guys. Some am friends with a few but I can’t imagine this being strong enough to even scratch the top Prem teams. Surprise me guys. Hildreth has always been an odd wild card to chuck in. A high damaging demo man who seems to always keep out of trouble.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

yeah but Sketch…WHO WILL DIVS?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Sketch

How the hell are furbopandas Prem with that lineup? Its like div 2/1

Nothing against the guys. Some am friends with a few but I can’t imagine this being strong enough to even scratch the top Prem teams. Surprise me guys. Hildreth has always been an odd wild card to chuck in. A high damaging demo man who seems to always keep out of trouble.

Scouts and soldiers in furbo pandas are also all strong in dm, they need leadership but all of those players could step into prem imo. If the team was to fold i think individually each player could join a prem team without a whole lot of trouble.

Godof

Prem: All of the top 3 teams have gone very strong, so I’ll take my bet on CC just for the excitement of picking the underdog :P
Div 1: Reverto
Div 2a: SdX Red
Div 2b: Splendid/ Knö i Hörn
Div 3 and under: scandi teams

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »