Forum

-=Crazy=- Looking for a highlander team :)

Created 7th January 2013 @ 12:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Black_Bob

[DA]

Well -=Crazy=- are looking for a highlander team to join our community, we have had a server we were going to use as a public server sitting idle for the past three months, we have now decided to look for a highlander team to join our community.

What we can offer you is a server and mumble to use and play on, what we want from you is to take part in the community and just to be social, we hold a community night every Wednesday where we all go play a random game together past few have been l4d2, poker and quakelive. This week it looks like its going to be ns2.

We are an English speaking community even though we have members from Norway, Sweden and Germany. Were also fairly mature average age 24- 29 ish so we would really prefer people of that age range to apply!

We attended the I series each spring and summer, the summer one is the biggy where everyone flies over :D

I am willing to even trial a team that’s still being put together, just as long as you fit in we can help you along the way :) The only reason we dont put a -=Crazy=- community highlander team together ourselves is that most of us play for [AD] After Dark, so that’s also an added plus since we can provide some mentoring as you progress!

If you are interested add me to your steam friends and we will have a chat, then your team will be put on a trial period to see if you fit in with the community :)

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Also you wouldn’t need to even do anything to the server yourselves, that’s all my job usually so just turn up and play and the server will (probably) be okay and ready to play on, updated, all new maps, etc.

And whoever your demoman is I’d be happy to help out 1 to 1 as well if needed

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

These guys are, and always have been, a great bunch of people.

Get in quick before this opportunity passes you by.

Last edited by Monkeh,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Monkeh

These guys are, and always have been, a great bunch of people.

Get in quick before this opportunity passes you by.

*wipes away a tear*

Panromir

|LZ|

Do we really need two threads for this?

Black_Bob

[DA]

I put it in the highlander section originally then realised it wont come up on most peoples forum activity so created a new one in the general tf2 section so it may get more than 3 views :)

I doubt anyone will post on the other thread, but someone people may only check the highlander section and not bother with the general forum whoring so best cover both bases!

ilike2spin

RLM

Make it into a pub server again goddammit

Black_Bob

[DA]

We tried spin but people just dont have the time anymore to keep a fully functioning pub server going, so next best thing highlander!

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Make a show… ETF2L’s next top crazy team!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Quoted from Shabbaman

Make a show… ETF2L’s next top crazy team!

The only problem so far that hasnt been a single team that has shown any interest!

beach

[DA]
[DA]

^ So Bob’s going to continue to reply to every message to bump this thread! Much like I’m doing now …

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Black_Bob

[…]

The only problem so far that hasnt been a single team that has shown any interest!

Then make more friends!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Ah well will give it to the end of this week and if theres no interest still I will change it to an ns2 public server :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Last couple of days this offers going to be open, so far we have had zero teams interested its a shame I would of liked to continue supporting tf2 other than just playing it, but it looks like all teams of any skill level are already fully provided for in the scene!

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Black_Bob

Last couple of days this offers going to be open, so far we have had zero teams interested its a shame I would of liked to continue supporting tf2 other than just playing it, but it looks like all teams of any skill level are already fully provided for in the scene!

i wish i can have a hl team :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »