Forum

Doublemix Group for Doublemix Times

Created 10th December 2012 @ 04:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Crafz

Want to mix when #tf2.wars is dead? Then this is the group for you!

This group is for European TF2 6vs6 players who sometimes want to play a mix between 0 am and 4 pm when #tf.wars is alive like zombies.

A Moderator will post an announcement. We will then get a double mix going to play different maps. Medics will be chosen by a spec attack if we don’t find two volunteers.

/// Rules and Requirements ///
* Mumble a Mic and TF2
* Decent English skillz.
* Low or higher skill.
* Don’t cheat.
* Don’t get on everybody’s nerves.

/// Mumble Data (old Unusual Maps Mumble) ///
Name: Seriouz Bisnezz
Ip: 85.236.105.19
Port: 2487

Steam Group (steam link): Link
Steam Group (browser link): Link

I am looking for players who can run this group without my help. Add me on Steam if you are interested. Sm or rcon rights for a server are required.

Last edited by Crafz,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Cool. I’m usually awake then. But I shouldn’t be. But I am.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Crafz

/// Rules and Requirements ///
* Low or higher skill.

So we can’t play if we’re average? :(

Quoted from caned

[…]

I know you’re joking, but higher than low silly

LaMqTa

fenneks

Well done mate…hope this group will have the same success as the Unusual mixes!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from caned

You’re not average matey, you’re beautifully unique.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

You’re not average matey, you’re beautifully unique.

Well, unique anyway.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry, invite doublemixes are where it’s at.

Greg

TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

Sorry, invite doublemixes are where it’s at.

Trath

Mix was ok-ish. Would be nice if it started quicker.

Craftz, being the admin / head of this thing, try to be an authoritative figure instead of speaking in russian with russian friends, getting mad at players that are trolling, and saying racist things in a tone that can’t be told if its a joke or not (“this Random guy is so annoying, maybe I should just ban all the Jews from this group and that is it”).

.muku

#T4F

Same Shit like the Old Group!!
Only Permisson for admins to post an event!!

**THAT SUCKS**

Crafz

Quoted from Trath

Mix was ok-ish. Would be nice if it started quicker.

It will be when we get more members then 100.

Craftz, being the admin / head of this thing, try to be an authoritative figure

Well, I think I kinda am. I don’t want to make a KZ of this mumble.

instead of speaking in russian with russian friends, getting mad at players that are trolling

I don’t get you on this one really. Calls were made in English and I only spoke like, 5% in Russian in general. And who did i get mad at? Random? He was annoying, didn’t listen or shut up and started insulting my mother. What did you want me to do?

saying racist things in a tone that can’t be told if its a joke or not (“this Random guy is so annoying, maybe I should just ban all the Jews from this group and that is it”).

Oh, that was an sarcastic answer to LuLu because she didn’t want to play with other Russian players.
Quoted from .muku

Same Shit like the Old Group!!
Only Permisson for admins to post an event!!

Same shit like last time, i asked you if you wanted to be group modarator so you can start events. You didn’t want to reply or something.

I am looking for players who can run this group without my help. Add me on Steam if you are interested. Sm or rcon rights for a server are required.

Last edited by Crafz,

Gubbins

Op4

greg’d

Trath

Quoted from Crafz

[…] It will be when we get more members then 100.

[…]
Well, I think I kinda am. I don’t want to make a KZ of this mumble.
[…]
I don’t get you on this one really. Calls were made in English and I only spoke like, 5% in Russian in general. And who did i get mad at? Random? He was annoying, didn’t listen or shut up and started insulting my mother. What did you want me to do?
[…]
Oh, that was an sarcastic answer to LuLu because she didn’t want to play with other Russian players.
[…]
Same shit like last time, i asked you if you wanted to be group modarator so you can start events. You didn’t want to reply or something.
[…]

Instead of arguing with Random or any annoying player, just kick him off.

I wasn’t on your team, but just in general while getting ready up until both teams ruped , everyone was talking Russian and the 2 other Jews were speaking in Hebrew – would be better not to allow it imo.

I guess I didn’t catch that sarcasm, I really couldn’t tell if you were serious or not.

Crafz

I didn’t really argue with him, I moved him from the channel, then kicked him. A couple of maps later Lulu temp muted him… Next time I’ll just ban him.

I wasn’t on your team, but just in general while getting ready up until both teams ruped , everyone was talking Russian and the 2 other Jews were speaking in Hebrew – would be better not to allow it imo.

I’m pretty sure that enforcing this would be hard to impossible.

Edit: Why don’t you organize these mixes?

Last edited by Crafz,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »