Forum

TF2 more pro?

Created 6th December 2012 @ 17:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »

rouHe

TF2 more pro?

– Way too many divs in ETF2L, we could remove atleast half these divs.
– noobs in one
– ama’s in one
– pros in one
Way too many divs right now imo.

+ TF2 competitive scene needs a ladder games (is there any?)! Way too much time between season…

– cs noob –

C

cp_

Quoted from rouHe

TF2 more pro?

– noobs in one
– ama’s in one
– pros in one

+ TF2 competitive scene needs a ladder games (is there any?)! Way too much time between season…

– cs noob –

^ This

crouton

LEGO

Movement

Make circlejumping count more for example. Air-strafes get more speed boost.

Perhaps even, more meaningful bunnyjumping, although more speed-boost from air-strafing would do this.

taro

Quoted from C

[…]

^ This

What this guy said.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from crouton

Movement

Perhaps even, more meaningful bunnyjumping, although more speed-boost from air-strafing would do this.

and lose 90% of the scene.

silly

Quoted from crouton

Movement

What is a reason behind this suggestion? Why would you add circlejumping and “bunnyjumping”?

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from Pennyfarming

TF2 more pro?

Lol we have MGE for that, im the lowest form of skill in TF2 right now sadly…

– Penny

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from silly

[…]

What is a reason behind this suggestion? Why would you add circlejumping and “bunnyjumping”?

More pro to me is more depth and more to separate players (higher skill-ceiling) while making the game more interesting to play.

Circlejumping is a way to make the movement gain more while not losing normal stuff. It would make rocketjumping really cool by making good circlejumps get you more speed while still keeping normal RJs for people not wanting to learn them. The gain you get isn’t huge enough to make it so that teams will easily beat other teams but it will give them another tool.

Letting air-strafes get you more speed would be the same while also giving you a quicker way to move than just holding W (not much quicker).

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Bunnyhops?

Maltha

Quoted from rouHe

TF2 more pro?

– noobs in one
– ama’s in one
– pros in one

– cs noob –

just no.. The more divs in ETF2L is just good. So the noobs aint gonna play against the pros at div 2+.

So i believe that you should delete this post, and not humiliate yourself with this post..
Its just a free tip from me to you.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Darn

[…]

and lose 90% of the scene.

Would loose 90% because this casual game would be too hard for them so they would just quit

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Would loose 90% because this casual game would be too hard for them so they would just quit

Well thank you for clearing that out. Surely people will now understand.

rouHe

Quoted from Maltha

[…]

just no.. The more divs in ETF2L is just good. So the noobs aint gonna play against the pros at div 2+.

So i believe that you should delete this post, and not humiliate yourself with this post..
Its just a free tip from me to you.

Or lets just bumb it :3

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from rouHe

TF2 more pro?

– noobs in one
– ama’s in one
– pros in one

– cs noob –

I don’t see why having less divisions makes it more pro?

Never played cs but afaik it’s far easier to win a round with a clutch moment than in tf2, making the gulf between divisions that bit less crossable. Ask any div 6 team who found themselves playing a div 4 team in a pcw how it went. I don’t mean those div 6 teams that are clearly better than div 6 but with no history, I mean those playing div 6 pcw’s and getting some random div 4 team show up. Happened to me a lot back in the day and it was funny just how much better they were than us. 7 minute 5-0’s for the win!

Same thing happens in div 4 if you get a div 2 team turn up and I would bet prem teams easily rape div 2 guys.

If we just have noobs, amateurs and pro divisions then I forsee a lot of people getting very frustrated at repeated raping.

Nothing wrong with 7 divisions imho, system’s been working well for a few years now.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from rouHe

TF2 more pro?

– noobs in one
– ama’s in one
– pros in one

– cs noob –

You’d still have the same amount of divisions, you’d just split them into 3 different sub-divisions, achieving nothing…. You only split it if you introduce fee paying and non fee paying.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Next »