Forum

Hey

Created 2nd October 2012 @ 21:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Bonkers

Was just wondering if in a few weeks anyone would be able to help me back into comp tf2? after over half a year of inactivity i’m pretty sure i will still be as shit as ever but i could use a hand doing it :D

Thanks

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I’d mge with you if you want

Bonkers

MGE is still going? wow ok, sure

Wow man, you are alive :O

Bonkers

Still alive just like glados, i’ve just been able to play LoL and arguing for internet rights in the household. I made a post on CoD’s website if you could link it to bontsa or natty720 apologising for my disgraceful behaviour a few months ago. can’t get on steam for a few weeks so can’t contact them myself

lolage

TSPAG

Great, we have bonkers back all we need back now is Blorg and my life is complete.

Bonkers

why do you guys hate me so much? mind telling me why and what i did to annoy you?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Bonkers

why do you guys hate me so much? mind telling me why and what i did to annoy you?

one person said something? mind telling me why you’re being so defensive

Koala

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

1) Does it matter for you? 2) Do you know it’s only this guy who has been annoyed by bonkerz and complained?
No? Well, then..(insert plain logic here). Even though it’s your choice at the end anyway:)

Last edited by Koala,

Regen

nf.
9F

This seemed like such a friendly thread, why do people even argue over these little things.

Jonny

this escalated pretty quickly haha, am i the only person who didn’t actually see a complaint or insult? or am i going blind

Bonkers

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Considering most people verbally bash me, gets kinda difficult to tell positive/neutral/negative statements without facial expression, since most responses to me tend to be negative, its my go to response

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

dramaqueen

Kiss Kiss

8{
8D

Dear Bonkerz. I hate you.

I hope that was clear enough for everybody. Please continue.

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]

Considering most people verbally bash me, gets kinda difficult to tell positive/neutral/negative statements without facial expression, since most responses to me tend to be negative, its my go to response

man the fuck up, you sound like a wife

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »