Forum

Day9 Mentions TF2

Created 11th September 2012 @ 01:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

envy

Quoted from Darn

6v6 celebmatch? The guys who mentioned tf2 while back, slasher etc.. day9, some valve staff? Mebbee get pro medics in. Yes?

So much this. HL is already popular and known as opposition to no-fun 6’s.

Last edited by envy,

Sketch

MM

TF2 Tuesdays!

IPZIE

SUAVE

” no fun 6´s”

Zebbosai

6v6

envy

Quoted from IPZIE

” no fun 6´s”

Yeah, forgot the quotation marks. Thanks.

llbr

I like how he seems to be ashamed to say he wants to play tf2.
Maybe that’s just my impression.

ashkan

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Don’t worry, I already sent one yesterday afternoon. :P

The chances of anyone in comp tf2 receiving a reply at all is pretty slim, but meh, worth a try.

Any progress on this?

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Any progress on this?

Most likely not, Day9 is busy as hell.

tasKu

e-famous

I would find it a lot more interesting to see them playing 6v6 instead of the highlanders.
Just my opinion.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

he previously mention on latest funday monday, he likes to play scout. Boom.

ashkan

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

Most likely not, Day9 is busy as hell.

Well, I’m not sure that’s a problem.

Firstly, because he has an email assistant who should be able to answer within a few hours.

Secondly, because he’s supposed to be somewhat flexible during October (note: I’m only talking weekends now). It’s mainly November/December that he’s almost fully booked at the moment (only 2-3 free weekends until Christmas).

So it should be worth a try, and Skyride did say he gave it a try. I was just interested in seeing if anything’s come of it yet.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

this needs to happen

Sketch

MM

Quoted from tasKu

I would find it a lot more interesting to see them playing 6v6 instead of the highlanders.
Just my opinion.

This. Highlander celeb matches are boring as sin to watch. + stream only ever follows the snipers and spies as if that is all that matters.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

This. Highlander celeb matches are boring as sin to watch. + stream only ever follows the snipers and spies as if that is all that matters.

they arent exactly aimed for you + they get shitloads of new players/viewers

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Agree with Darn. Those matches aren’t being held to entertain the competitive side of TF2. Those matches are widely viewed by people that want take a look at comp TF2. And highlander matches are closer to public servers and thus more understandable for players without experience (to play and to view).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »