Forum

The question has been answered

Created 25th August 2012 @ 18:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

Hallow

P.O.P

Mix^ have lost 2 round out of 20 possible in the current esea season, and afaik the teams they’ve played are like seeded 3, 4, 6 and 8 or something right? It seems the best you can pull together in America is 4 close teams, but that leaves the rest quite far behind. That was like last season. So I really don’t see how I’m wrong.

h1

:3
BM

our eu teams got roll’d enough said.

tehoreoz

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge.

http://www.kcconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

keep telling yourself that

alfa

Quoted from Hallow

Why is everyone hating on my comment? Mix^ are completely raping the entire scene at home right now, only LG seem to be able to give them a good match, and even they struggle online. I was, as I said, exaggerating with the div2 comment, but I honestly think prem is closer than invite, and I don’t see any other team from NA beating a lot of our prem teams. If anyone disagrees, sure, argue against me. But just calling me out as stupid is just confusing me.

Just please shut up already. If you have no idea about the NA scene then dont start talking shit. You are welcome to watch vods and streams from different teams when they play mi and lg, just stop being butthurt because NA came off better. Crawl back into your cave and stop trolling please.

Hallow

P.O.P

I’m not butthurt, I was just stating a fact with a quite trolling, seemingly butthurt attitude. Go ahead and give me a few team names that consistently get good scrim results vs mix^ and I’m proven wrong, no worries, but I have yet to see one of those teams.

tehoreoz

Quoted from Hallow

Mix^ have lost 2 round out of 20 possible in the current esea season, and afaik the teams they’ve played are like seeded 3, 4, 6 and 8 or something right? It seems the best you can pull together in America is 4 close teams, but that leaves the rest quite far behind. That was like last season. So I really don’t see how I’m wrong.

because your skill level is so much below that of usa(as proven 8/26/2012) that it’s clear you can’t comprehend our gameplay and level of play. maybe in a few more years of studying our demos you can catch up and be enlightened to the greatest levels of play.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from tehoreoz

[…]

because your skill level is so much below that of usa(as proven 8/26/2012) that it’s clear you can’t comprehend our gameplay and level of play. maybe in a few more years of studying our demos you can catch up and be enlightened to the greatest levels of play.

that wasn’t really necessary

and also not very true

LazyPanda

Quoted from Hallow

I don’t see any other team from NA beating a lot of our prem teams.

Probably because there were no other NA teams playing at i46, or practicing against EU for i46

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Watching the NA teams play actually reminded me of the way the old diggy / relic played years ago. More refined of course, and with a heavy, but it has the same aggression.

tehoreoz

ill stop fucking around and say that the majority of invite could likely compete against at least tcm. all four teams from last esea lan would beat any europe team at i46.

Last edited by tehoreoz,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Hallow

To be fair, low invite is really shit. Like div2. So they have like these 2, maybe 3 teams that crush eu, but we have like a better scene, despite lacking that edge.

this is the dumbest post i’ve ever read, and i’ve read some of monkeh’s posts

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from tehoreoz

[…]

“LOL OMG EU SO BAD LOL USA IS SO GOOD LOL 2 OF OUR TOP TEAMS HAVE WON SO IT MUST MEAN THAT USA IS BETTER THAN EU IN ANY DIV AND EVERY PLAYER IS BETTER THAN EU LOL OMG YOLO”

Last edited by Rdios,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Rdios

[…]
“LOL OMG EU SO BAD LOL USA IS SO GOOD LOL 2 OF OUR TOP TEAMS HAVE WON SO IT MUST MEAN THAT USA IS BETTER THAN EU IN ANY DIV AND EVERY PLAYER IS BETTER THAN EU LOL OMG YOLO”

Feeding trolls is usually a bad sign

l l l

The whole premise of the eu argument is that “we didn’t practice hard enough”, idk what euros think, but when 4k is on the line, its kind of obvious you should probably fucking practice

Hallow

P.O.P

fuck why are everyone going crazy about one post I made to wipe some eu tears after getting crushed by LG and Mix^. I was like trolling, I just felt like defending the point because other than the div2 part it’s not completely untrue. You americans don’t have to be all defensive about it, I’d expect that to calm down after winning today.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »