Forum

MGE points

Created 12th April 2012 @ 16:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Warmetal

Suse

Just want to know if it’s possible to reset your points on mge servers? I heard an admin can do that? If so, any mge-admin should contact me or reset my points already thx. :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

y?

AnimaL

Quoted from smziii

y?

atmo

MGE :D

Warmetal

Suse

Been playing it too much so people think I’m a hero or something cuz of the points and never play against me.

ash

(Legend)
:D

That’s actually rather sad.

/me votes for no-stats-MGE-server.

Warmetal

Suse

Quoted from ash

+1

Shotgun

Quoted from Warmetal

Been playing it too much so people think I’m a hero or something cuz of the points and never play against me.

Yeah I saw you had like 2200 points once? If only you didn’t play against shitters all the time!

Warmetal

Suse

Quoted from Shotgun

[…]

Yeah I saw you had like 2200 points once? If only you didn’t play against shitters all the time!

Picking my enemy would be awesome but how could I if I hardly even get anyone to play with me…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Warmetal

[…]

Picking my enemy would be awesome but how could I if I hardly even get anyone to play with me…

Add people on friends and invite them to play against you if you have good games against them, playing against random players is just useless.

Warmetal

Suse

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Add people on friends and invite them to play against you if you have good games against them, playing against random players is just useless.

I main scout and I haven’t even considered going solly but I like mge. So I’m not really searching for any ‘use’ out of it just some funy0. :}

ash

(Legend)
:D

soooo? You’d rather bash Newbies all the time (which would be contradicting yourself) than add people so you can play good games instead?

MightyMe

UbeR |

I always wish there was a simply !resetrank option for MGE servers that I play on.
Also, what the hell happened with Lethal Zone MGE? They changed the cl_interp to 0.03, and I’m used to playing with 0.0 or 0.015 so now it’s like playing with constant 90 ping..
Mind changing that back?

bean

isaninja

I run a NoStats MGE server, it’s mostly just used by me & my team, if theres enough demand I can always add whatever cvars etc.

connect 109.70.149.145:27017

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from ash

+1

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »