Forum

Next Ultiduo cup

Created 30th January 2012 @ 15:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Trane

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Banned for wallhack, nothing to do with aim.

Not gonna be allowed to compete in any ETF2L-backed tournament so it’s a moot point anyway.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Banned for wallhack, nothing to do with aim.

I thought there were suspicions about his aim as well?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

I thought there were suspicions about his aim as well?

Probably were, AC admins banned him for wallhack, but not for aimbot/trigger or anything aim related.

Imperium

Please don’t go off topic.

Assuring that someone did actually notice! I’ve wanted to do one for the last couple of months but, entirely my fault, stuff’s actually happened in my life so I haven’t had the time. And to be blunt, if I don’t initiate it these things don’t happen since there’are only 2 ultiduo admins.

Tarkus

aHn

BBALL> ULTIDUo

cube

OK

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

Oh please yes

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

The ‘Give Shintaz and Cook prizes’ cup.

Last edited by Daleth,

dodgydogman

Panda

What about the 2v2 bball variants, pyro/solly or double engy?

In pyro/solly, pyro can only airblast and shotgun, and solly can only use the rocket launcher. Teams haave to think about positioning and target focussing a lot, and usually the team with a better pyro gains a huge advantage.

In engy bball, dispensers are only used to get the ball from the middle and senties are only used for jumping on to the hoop. It makes for insanely fun clutch plays where you can block a score byshooting the sentry from under their feet.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

cube

i need it

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from cube

i need it

I believe imperium has a lot of real life commitments so someone needs to step up and organise it if you all want it.

cube

Angel if you’re somewhere out there…pls help us.

_Ben

;?

yes Daleth will organise, start practicing

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from dodgydogman

In pyro/solly, pyro can only airblast and shotgun, and solly can only use the rocket launcher. Teams haave to think about positioning and target focussing a lot, and usually the team with a better pyro gains a huge advantage.

inb4 TurboTabs

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2