Forum

Marijuana and TF2 (videogames)

Created 25th December 2011 @ 11:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Dny

T2P

Learn how to handle your weed and it doesn’t effect your gameplay.

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from Dny

this

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Dny

Farah

Quoted from Dny

depends on how much you smoke, what you’re smoking and how you’re smoking it tbh(if you’re eating it i doubt anybody without an insane tolerance can function the same).

if you’re smoking stuff like thai/schwag(or to a lesser extent hash) from a single joint or some really shit skunk then sure, i’d agree.

i’d disagree if you’re smoking bongs/pipes/vapes as those really get you high and there are bound to be changes.

i know that you’re posting mostly in jest but a blanket statement like that is just generally not true as there are so many things to consider when using marijuana.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Farah

[…]

depends on how much you smoke, what you’re smoking and how you’re smoking it tbh(if you’re eating it i doubt anybody without an insane tolerance can function the same).

if you’re smoking stuff like thai/schwag(or to a lesser extent hash) from a single joint or some really shit skunk then sure, i’d agree.

i’d disagree if you’re smoking bongs/pipes/vapes as those really get you high and there are bound to be changes.

i know that you’re posting mostly in jest but a blanket statement like that is just generally not true as there are so many things to consider when using marijuana.

You sound exactly like a friend I know irl *cough cough* Clippen *cough cough*

eXtreaL

Weed makes me pro in robot unicorn attack

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Weedhack for sure.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Farah

[…]

seriously, don’t do this. do not ever use mdma outside some sort of social context, it’s an absolute waste. you won’t want to play videogames, you’ll want to run around and dance, it has fuck all to do with concentration.

???

What makes you think you can tell people how to take drugs, and what makes you think the effect you describe is the exact same effect that every user will encounter? “Run around and dance” doesn’t exist in your brain. It’s just a possible result of the stimuli that MDMA gives, influenced by social understanding about the drug.

I play my pcws and officials absolutely sober. At night I doublemix whilst often under the influence. It allows me to hyperfocus and do certain tasks with relative perfection, however I can hardly multitask, and something like reactively maincalling becomes a problem. Reactivity seems lowered in its totality (I don’t mean response time), and I become more persistent in sticking with a “play” that is in my head, resulting in unnecessarily risky scenarios caused by stubbornness.

Last edited by skeej,

vani

Bully

hahahahahaa

hahahahahha

Jaskey

Lolthread

Pineapple Express gogogo

Farah

Quoted from skeej

[…]

???

What makes you think you can tell people how to take drugs, and what makes you think the effect you describe is the exact same effect that every user will encounter? “Run around and dance” doesn’t exist in your brain. It’s just a possible result of the stimuli that MDMA gives, influenced by social understanding about the drug.

I play my pcws and officials absolutely sober. At night I doublemix whilst often under the influence. It allows me to hyperfocus and do certain tasks with relative perfection, however I can hardly multitask, and something like reactively maincalling becomes a problem. Reactivity seems lowered in its totality (I don’t mean response time), and I become more persistent in sticking with a “play” that is in my head, resulting in unnecessarily risky scenarios caused by stubbornness.

mb that post was a bit a naive knee-jerk reaction, apologies

Jaskey

Quoted from konr

Will test mdma with tf2 and report back. Seems like it would make you stop raging AND concentrate.

MD makes you rush your tits off, not concentrate. Try it though, you might end up with a hole in your monitor.

Last edited by Jaskey,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Dny

Quoted from Dny

and it doesn’t effect your gameplay.

Quoted from Dny

doesn’t effect your game

Quoted from Dny

effect

:(

Farah

with that said however, it was merely based on the fact that from my experience of mdma, i generally can’t sit down and focus, but that may be due to the contexts in which i’ve taken the drug. i do agree that i was probably a bit headstrong in TELLING PEOPLE WHENTOTAKEDRUGS cuz that’s generally bad beyond commonsense advice(don’t trip when you’re depressed etc)

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Farah

[…]

dont try to teach Dny, the master.

Last edited by Waebi,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »