Forum

ETF2L Vs ESL

Created 7th July 2011 @ 13:25

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Stranger

2stronk

well in ESL you can actually use mercs. It’s just that you get punished with a bit of penalty points for that.

Ripple

what is wrong with vanilla and if both teams agree they can do cinnamon. don’t see a problem there.

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Actually me and my team don’t care what the ruleset is we just want to play the game and help it grow.

When the fuck were you made league admin?

Pozitive

HWarriors

so half of the teams want to play with vanilla rules and half of them don’t give a shit about weapons…
Conclusion?

randa

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

1. Allow loads of unlocks.
2. New players come in, old stale players go out.
3. ETF2L booms in popularity.
4. Everyone is happy again.

yeah ruin the game for people who have been playing it for the last three years cracking idea my old bean.

ashkan

Get back on topic.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from randa

[…]

yeah ruin the game for people who have been playing it for the last three years cracking idea my old bean.

Yeah, they can leave and we get loads more new players :D Fantastic idea!

Quoted from Ripple

what is wrong with vanilla and if both teams agree they can do cinnamon. don’t see a problem there.

This. People who want to play with unlocks, no problem. People who don’t want to (or don’t mind a select few unlocks), no problem either.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Ripple

Reverse the setup and I’m you’ll see the problem.

Its also a solution that will keep the community split even in the same divisions. Just having either of them is better.

Anyway, lets stay ontopic.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Seems like we have to drop out of ESL because our demoman had an accident and can’t play for at least 2 weeks :(

Please do not ruin this topic with another unlock discussion. This is about why your team dropped from either league!

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Still playing the ESL playoff in div 2

http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/tf2/6on6/league/season7div2playoffs/rankings/

fun times like doing the whole season again for us lol.

agron

Relic

Didnt sign up to etf2l because of the ruleset.
Dropped out of ESL because of losing to Taimou’s team.

Stranger

2stronk

If you read other gaming sites where they discuss tf2 being free most people say, that these unlocks and hats is really what ruins the game for them.

I think that if you want to attract actual skilled players (not pubbers) from other competitive scenes we really need to introduce vanilla + med locks or something similar.

In fact if we want the scene to get bigger, we need the same rules in every league.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

1. Allow loads of unlocks.
2. New players come in, old stale players go out.
3. ETF2L booms in popularity.
4. Everyone is happy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqFvfbch6Q

Albert

Quoted from agron

Didnt sign up to etf2l because of the ruleset.
Dropped out of ESL because of losing to Taimou’s team.

stop losing ubers!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »