Forum

Demoman Mentor?

Created 29th April 2011 @ 19:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wabbeh

Hey there guys, I know that he tf2mentor project is inactive now, so I was wondering whether any demomen were willing to help me a bit, especially with my positioning. If you’re willing to give this shitter a hand, then hit me up on steam or /q Wabby on quakenet :)

dauk

add me and ill help you with yours mojo dojo

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

infused|Sonix

randa

Quoted from Mole

infused|Sonix

#

If you want to know how to get carried by your team :DDD

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from randa

[…]#

If you want to know how to get carried by your team :DDD

You make me sad on my insides even with the addition of safety smiles

baerbel

trick17
trick17

no spam. thank you.

Sketch

MM

fine :(

Last edited by Sketch,

randa

Quoted from SoniX

[…]

You make me sad on my insides even with the addition of safety smiles

Samuel I gave you a rather large sexy cuddle when you knocked us out at i42, you should know that I only have alot of love for you!

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Randa doesn’t know shit about positionig. He just over extends and gets bailed out by his team. If you want a lesson in how to burden your team by forcing them to play around you and sacrifice themselves to keep your self-centred ass up, then you wanna talk to Randa.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from CommanderX

Randa doesn’t know shit about positionig. He just over extends and gets bailed out by his team. If you want a lesson in how to burden your team by forcing them to play around you and sacrifice themselves to keep your self-centred ass up, then you wanna talk to Randa.

Noone said anything about Randa.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

He posted in this thread though. So trust me, he was thinking about himself at the time.

Last edited by CommanderX,

Gubbins

BEER

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

Yeah but he’s shit. Commander should post this in every thread…

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Add r7an

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Quoted from Poop

Add r7an

Poop i hear you are quite the mentor :)

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from CommanderX

Sounds like my kind of demo!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »