Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Are there still any proper ammmod servers anymore? Not this mge ghey version

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Some version of the MGE-Mod has an Arena with the “old” Ammomod (1200HP, unlimited ammo)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Bring back ammomod, down with mge >:(

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from slate

Some version of the MGE-Mod has an Arena with the “old” Ammomod (1200HP, unlimited ammo)

Don’t suppose you would know the ip?

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Bring back ammomod! MGE is shit!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

Pretty sure it’s the nervous energy one, though IDK might have it too. It’s just a circular, fenced, flat arena. :(

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Pretty sure it’s the nervous energy one, though IDK might have it too. It’s just a circular, fenced, flat arena. :(

They all have the ammomod map, i was after the actual ammo mod, with addition hp etc

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

81.19.209.172:27016

He forgot to mention: The only ammomod arena is just the round cage thing. But still players get 6x hp and unlimited ammo.

Last edited by Biohazard,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Biohazard

[…]
81.19.209.172:27016

He forgot to mention: The only ammomod arena is just the round cage thing. But still players get 6x hp and unlimited ammo.

ty :D

Waster

I dont know whats wrong with the one at mge-mod though. Is exactly like the old ammomod with 1200 hp for soldier. Or do you want to play that mod on other arena’s?

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Waster

I dont know whats wrong with the one at mge-mod though. Is exactly like the old ammomod with 1200 hp for soldier. Or do you want to play that mod on other arena’s?

Other arenas would be nice, it’s just all the mge servers i had on my favourites list only had the ammomod circle arena but still the mge mod not actual ammo mod on it

I know there used to be a Finnish one but no idea what happened to it

hocz

[MIPC]

The finnish ammomod server got updated with the new mge mod and the server is hidden so you have to connect through console, mge.toaster.fi

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Last edited by Daleth,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from hocz

The finnish ammomod server got updated with the new mge mod and the server is hidden so you have to connect through console, mge.toaster.fi

thankyou :)

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

thankyou :)

its mge

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »