Forum

Badlands mid

Created 13th October 2010 @ 13:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Genmix

bobs

Hey guys,

I decided to make this topic after i made an observation about myself:

On badlands mid, i have no problems with aiming and effectively killing people as scout when im on the bridge, but the moment i go into valley i cant hit shit.
I don’t know whats causing this but i was just wondering,

Does anyone else have this problem?
it might be interesting to find an explanation for this,

Discuss :D
x

Last edited by Genmix,

LikeThis

Psychological.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

l2p

kuma

need to practice aiming on y-axis not just x-axis

Si^

T2P
[PG]

would guess who ever had the higher ground in valley would have an advantage as I tend to find it easier shooting downward but I guess it depends where your fighting.
Lol pointless comment by me :3.

Last edited by Si^,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

It’s dark and red down there!

1. Always join RED team
2. Prosper

Sketch

MM

Here are some useful tips. That I found useful in helping my aim http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-13613/page-1/

Last edited by Sketch,

Dean

more spam on bridge so your assisted

flix

n2o

the ground is realy uneven…its like up down up down

Last edited by flix,

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from kuma

need to practice aiming on y-axis not just x-axis

strange thing is i can do fine in any other spot where the ground is uneven,
like in badlands spire no problem, …

guess its in my head

kuma

the change in height is more frequent down there, up on spire there is height but it stays relatively constant.

Last edited by kuma,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

you mean when you play any class?

i assume you mean demoman as that’s what you play with twitch. in which case its a hell of a lot easier to hit stuff on the bridge than under valley, whether you’re above or below them (imo)

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

He is playing scout and I feel the same, so i try not get in those situations. ( rollout through house or choke )

HippieB

same here m8. whenever i fight an other scout in valley, it find that it takes longer for one of us to get killed. maybe it’s because of the terrain/lighting, maybe it’s in our heads.

Arcadizz1e

PwR
Pixie <3

yeh as already said you have to aim by diagonal rather than horizontal arm sweeps which feel slighty unusual. also the fact that the ground itself is fairly unpredicatable adds unintentionl unpredictability to your targets movement. play some mge mod, imo badlands and gullywash are the only 2 there that are actually useful because of their resemblance to the real maps

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »