Forum

Find a team, then find a game

Created 22nd August 2010 @ 21:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

blorg

Quoted from Imperium

I have full faith in this making people change attitudes/prevent people crashing/having internet issues.

Rele

Shut up Blorg, you’re 12.

*Facepalm*

I hope you will accept my well-meant apoligy which I gave before, I have no idea what makes my teammates think it is a good idea to be idiots over this and obviously lose face. I don’t expect any one to completely forget the entire issue or this team specific one but I do hope this matter can stay without offense or grudges.

And that was propably aimed at my own team more than the community, since they will be reading this more than once.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

What I hate most is people who get 4 people on when you’re with 6 and they go theyre coming!! Just before you want to ask them to leave 1 joins and then you wait another 15 mins or so then they suddenly go oh sorry can’t find 6th bye.

dougiie

CotC

get a game
wait max 10mins for all 6 players
if they are longer – kick – #tf.wars – get another

:)

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

what i hate is when you finish waiing and you see the 6th guy joining… someone always insists on doing a tf2 restart :S so you have to wait a couple mins for them to reconnect, like they have to be the last person in :D

Nagash

[CiC]
CiC

yeah tried that last night Dougie, trouble was next clan only had 5 and had to wait, then the next as well, and we thought, screw it, the next clan will only do it as well so might as well wait :S

it’s like clans only wanna 5v5 these days, apart from Nightbox who i always see advertising for 9v9 :S

Last edited by Nagash,

Dny

T2P

we are the 8U
even though we TrollU
we dont H8U
we just like to RollU

coldfront we h8
but then we\’re beasts at fr8
we\’re all kinda gr8
and thats all you need to know m8

Thats really gay and sad.

Jaskey

Nah thats our poem for d2m :D

freakz

[8U]

Quoted from Dny

[…]

For a dude who lacks the sense of humor.

Stop flaming at 8U Gaming lol, that’s the reason why this community might get as bad as the CS one etc… Why even bother pointing fingers at sb, the next time it might be YOUR team that takes 40min to get on a server. God knows what might happen…

Let’s just all chill and Admins lock this topic, mkay? ;)

crzfst

Quoted from Dny

[…]

Yeah.. they probably can’t roll anyone.

This topic has run its course and thus will be locked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3