Created 18th July 2010 @ 17:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Harlski

Quoted from Niekas

This server rarely has ppl playing.

Very observant :D

huhystah

Quoted from Niekas

Advertise the server more. This server rarely has ppl playing.

Advertise where for example? :p

Niekas

Sukurk steam grupe, pavadink kaipnors lt.dm servas ir kviesk visus lietuvius i grupe, pats dazniau sedek online tam serve ir prisirinks zmoniu, jei ne uzsenieciu, tai lietuviu. | Pardon my french to you all ppl that dont understand lithanian but in my native language its easier to get my point across. Huhy understands ;D p.s i was just sayin to create a steam group and invite ur friends

huhystah

Changed slots to 10, 2 slots are reserved, later gonna add more maps.
Created a group for the server http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dmservur
Join if you want :3

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

I’ve added radio to the DM server, to enable radio simply type !radio and chose GamerFM.

Last edited by huhystah,

huhystah

Update: Added more maps currently rotation is cp_badlands, cp_granary, cp_coldfront, cp_freight_final1, cp_gorge, cp_gravelpit, cp_yukon_final, cp_fastlane, cp_obscure_final, cp_gullywash_imp3 (if you don’t like like some maps, just let me know and i will remove them possibly.)
Added command !div it shows from what clan and div player is by the ETF2L site.
Reserved slots are working other way now. For example server is full 10/10 and the player who has reserved slot can connect through console and one of the players will be kicked.
Unlocks may look like unlocks, but really they are the originals.
Fixed spawns, cause some of the spawn points were in respawn.

Huge thanks to Thrawn for helping alot from german clan called “Triple A” his ETF2L profile http://etf2l.org/forum/user/7679/ and don’t forget to join our group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dmservur and invite your friends.

Last edited by huhystah,

hapha

reserved slots are gay tbh, otherwise gj.

electrizzity

thrAAAwn is a beast !

RareSpycrab

The FaN looks awesome.

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from RareSpycrab

The FaN looks awesome.

indeed.
i thought about replacing it with the scattergun, but then again: this way people notice that sth is different ;)
kidding, u think it should rather be replaced than stripped of its attributes?

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from electrizzity

thrAAAwn is a beast !

true story. Wouldn´t know what to do without this guy and his knowledge, perfectionism and all the handy little tools he programmed.

huhystah

Thrawn deserved a medal tbh!

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

hehe. thanks.
server seems to be running fine :]
any other suggestions?

i may be going to rewrite my dm plugin so it allows different sectors per map. this is just an idea and not planned or sth. what i’m thinking:
– place walls around cap-points, so fighting will be forced to happen around a certain cp.
– change sectors after half-time on the fly. this includes moving the walls/obstacles and respawning players in the new zone.
– i’m not sure if i want all players to be switched to the new sector at the same time or if i want them to switch on their next death (the last one will be switched automatically). having players in two sectors at the same time has some disadvantages, e.g. sectors cant overlap, which is especially important on badlands.
– maybe: team-specific spawns.

in the end it could look like this:
– players fight on cp_badlands around cp3.
– 10min have passed. players will slowly be switched to the cp2 sector, so the war continues there.

why? because i’m tired of fighting at cp3. because cp2 usually is more or less as important as cp3.
what do you think? is there any demand for this?

Last edited by dave,

Stranger

2stronk

Quoted from dave

hehe. thanks.
server seems to be running fine :]
any other suggestions?

i may be going to rewrite my dm plugin so it allows different sectors per map. this is just an idea and not planned or sth. what i’m thinking:
– place walls around cap-points, so fighting will be forced to happen around a certain cp.
– change sectors after half-time on the fly. this includes moving the walls/obstacles and respawning players in the new zone.
– i’m not sure if i want all players to be switched to the new sector at the same time or if i want them to switch on their next death (the last one will be switched automatically). having players in two sectors at the same time has some disadvantages, e.g. sectors cant overlap, which is especially important on badlands.
– maybe: team-specific spawns.

in the end it could look like this:
– players fight on cp_badlands around cp3.
– 10min have passed. players will slowly be switched to the cp2 sector, so the war continues there.

why? because i’m tired of fighting at cp3. because cp2 usually is more or less as important as cp3.
what do you think? is there any demand for this?

That’d be fucking awesome :)) Imho badlands cp3 walls would be located around the choke and 2 nd ressupply. For cp2 it should have walls in the choke and on the entrances that lead to cp1. And for cp1 there should be walls around the house, so that it feels like you’re about to push in or out of the cp1.

Maybe even make it so that it progresses after a team earns x amount of frags.

For example the fight is happening on cp3. Blu is the first to earn 30 frags, the counter resets and the fight continues on cp2 of the red team.

And if say blu team earns those 30 frags on cp1 of red team it restarts on cp3

Last edited by Stranger,

Yeah, I think its a good idea. Can see it being especially good for Gravelpit C. I think that would be a cool place to DM.
Love the server with lots of map rotation.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »