Forum

HL S10 Map Test Cup: General

Created 18th February 2016 @ 22:09

Locked Pages: 1

Steve!

S-O

If you have anything that isn’t covered by maps or unlocks that you’d like to discuss about the cup, this is the place to do it!

Thanks!

Popcorp

nvm didnt see the announcement

Last edited by Popcorp,

Why isnt this also for 6s lol ?

RTC

Quoted from Doctor I guess

Why isnt this also for 6s lol ?

Because the 6’s season is ongoing.

Doom

EDIT: Wrong thread

Last edited by Doom,

ye sorry, got happy that so players are finally getting a little bit more influence over the stuff :3

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

why do you use the playoff system for the premiershit tier thing? makes no sense to have multiple teams only play one game instead of having everyone play an equal amount of matches so people get to play more and you get better constructed feedback

edit: you could for example use the same amount of time by having a basic 4-team playoff tournament, #4 vs #1, #3 vs #2, winner vs winner for gold and loser vs loser for bronze, this way you get more matches divided across the teams and you still keep the same amount of days used

Last edited by Muuki,

Steve!

S-O

Thanks for your suggestion Muuki.

To increase the number of games (and cope with signups), we’re doing a best of 8 single elimination tournament with a third place match as well.

jurgjurg

Have a team, but 2 players are from other teams so cannot signup since i don’t actually have 9 on the etf2l roster. Can we get signed up somewhere still?

(I know there are not even 7 on there right now. They will join today)

Steve!

S-O

You can sign up as a fun team (make a fun team, join the fun team competition)

Last edited by Steve!,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

can merc any class for the cup all games

tavi

A51

ty for putting my team in mid tier even tho i asked for open so we can lose all matches gg

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from tavi

ty for putting my team in mid tier even tho i asked for open so we can lose all matches gg

well, one team has to lose it all.

Raganos

I can only speak for our group but 2 teams out of 4 were stacked with mid players which is extremely annoying since we signed up for Open. Please introduce a restriction for every other tournament that open teams can’t have more than 3 players that did a season in mid or something like that.

Locked Pages: 1