Forum

Now that Week 6 is getting closer, what do we actually do with koth_Reservoir?

Created 7th December 2014 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from pntn

[…]

because people weren’t complaining since map pool was out Kappa

Munky

AEUGH

Not sure why people are surprised by poor admin decisions when it comes to ETF2L highlander.

Season 3-4 Prem HL was basically 6’s players offclassing with the strongest HL teams playing in UGC because they weren’t allowed to move up fast enough. Season 5 you had an admin warning every other team in his division. Season 6 you had the nickname rule in Prem being abused to the point that a team was even warned for their sub not having a proper nickname added by his own team (wtf?). As well as huge dramas around division placements (dealt with this personally with my team winning the division we were denied multiple times). And now in Season 7 a map that its own mapmaker doesn’t think is ready for competitive is being forced to be played.

Perhaps I sound a little too bitter but it really is nothing new. And yes admins put in their own free time and that is great of them but that shouldn’t mean they have free reign to abuse their position to the detriment of everyone else’s experience.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

People always said that highlander is dying and that its over, but I always said that’s not true there are lots of people that want to play this game and they enjoy the community.
But then there are league admins that long lost the pation for what they are doing and it just leads to them not giving a crap about the eu hl scene.
The league is gonna fall apart quick if you dont listen to your members.

Bona

PMW

This stuff is the reason highlander is considered a joke by so many people, even the admins don’t seem to care.

RIP Dicktaattori

jx53

:>

Asaaj

I’ve tried to get a hold of an admin for a month now but the only admin that replied to me said it was too late to get replaced, even when I suggested other map options.

Welp, glad I am just a sub for my team ;p

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

u guys all mad and bad

Quoted from Asaaj

I’ve tried to get a hold of an admin for a month now but the only admin that replied to me said it was too late to get replaced, even when I suggested other map options.

Welp, glad I am just a sub for my team ;p

http://etf2l.org/help/support/

rofl

Hot

For any topic related to koth_reservoir :
http://etf2l.org/help/support/trashcan

quell

UbeR |

i’m not sure why admins havent just replaced the map considering there hasnt been a positive word spoken since the announcement reservoir was going to be played

incompetent much??

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2