[Highlander Season 7] Provisional Feedback

Created 14th October 2014 @ 22:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 21 Next »

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Spycy

Anyone got the feedback on barnblitz hl1, after the doublemix?

It still feels like the same map, some minor changes here and there and a few major changes on last. Last is still pretty hard to push but neither team really used the new way into last properly. I felt like that new opening has a lot of potential because you can see into last and find out enemy positions etc. Defending team still holds on top, sentry is still in the same spots. Pushing top is a tiny bit easier now because of the new stairs. Overall I’d say it’s better than pro4 but last is still a pain in the ass to push.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from ondkaja

If you think Gully is stalematey, just wait to see how stalematey Intermodal last will be :D

+1

Oxy

TC.Express

Reservoir is not…. complete.

I’m all for new maps but everything is empty and the idea is untested entirely.

Tuffy

pd!

I’m actually decorating the map, it wasn’t my priority at the beginning.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Tuffy

I’m actually decorating the map, it wasn’t my priority at the beginning.

Its all cool, like I think the idea of the map has potential. Just don’t think this belongs in the main season in it’s current state.

Tuffy

pd!

Oh yeah I know this map won’t be in the season, and I was quite surprised that it was in the provisional mappool. But I’ll work on it and do mixes on it to get it ready for a future season :b

>playing reservoir when you could play arctic

B4n4n4m4n

Ol'dog

Quoted from Solid

I loved Arctic and from what I gathered so did everyone else, it was a tried, tested and pretty decent map… I don’t really get why Reservoir was put in to the map pool after, like, 2-3 mixes where, from what I’ve heard, it’s only got a negative response.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Solid

>using le meme arrows outside of le reddit

Quoted from Scissors

>using le meme arrows outside of le reddit

>reddit
>meme arrows

Last edited by Solid,

Lex

Fe |

Quoted from B4n4n4m4n

[…]

I loved Arctic and from what I gathered so did everyone else, it was a tried, tested and pretty decent map… I don’t really get why Reservoir was put in to the map pool after, like, 2-3 mixes where, from what I’ve heard, it’s only got a negative response.

Arctic is great, but I must say that I hate all the snow and darkness. I prefer the alpine version (koth_warmtic_b3).

Munky

AEUGH

It is almost like reservoir was put in the map pool as a way to distract from the fact it will be the third season in a row with the same maps. Unless it does actually stay :D

Last edited by Munky,

Quoted from Lex

Arctic is great, but I must say that I hate all the snow and darkness. I prefer the alpine version (koth_warmtic_b3).

But that ruins the whole character of the map.

@Munky: Lakeside was played last season but is not in this season’s map pool.

Grenja

Quoted from Lex

[…]

Still should have been called Koth_Global_Warming

Popcorp

I can still edit that map and do any community suggested changes, i think map maker doesn’t care about this map anyway so i can take over, if people want me to do so i don’t really mind and got plenty of time B)

if people do want me to, i’ll just bump (or someone does that for me) that topic and will read all suggestions and also do some of my changes

Last edited by Popcorp,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 21 Next »