WiK?

Quoted from IPZIE

^

fail :D

Lzrd

Lutunen
OS!

GG TP well deserved victory.

Would be nice if the other team were informed of the date that had been set.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Lzrd

GG TP well deserved victory.

Would be nice if the other team were informed of the date that had been set.

News: http://etf2l.org/2012/09/10/season-13-finalized-divisions-pre-season-qualifiers-cheating-policy-update-bans/

Extra site: http://etf2l.org/cups/s13-qualifiers/

In addition to that, I told Jose exactly what the plan and the schedule was, even asked 2 times if he understood and agreed. And he said that it was fine.

So we had a news, a seperate site created for it and I told your team leader. How much more information sources do you need?

Jose

Lutunen

Quoted from SoniX

[…]

I’m tired of saying this so I’ll say it one last time here.

Once a date has been set for the games we assume that’s when the game will be played, this leaves us free to make other plans for the rest of the week whether that be work, going out or in my case on thursday, moving house. We spoke about this for a long time last night and you still don’t seem to understand, you knew when the match was scheduled for and now for some reason it’s our fault you couldn’t play on the scheduled date.

It is not your fault that we couldnt play yesterday…

EDAS Slug

EDAS
BCR

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but I need help. I have just been kicked from my own team Educated Animals 6on6 by the other leader EDAS Panda he has kicked me because he rages when he doesn’t get his own way. I was just wondering if there was anyway to get back on the team as I own the team or to report Panda maybe? Also I have played in 3 of the officials so far and I was wondering because he has kicked me if we win Div 6 will I get a winners medal or will it just be a participant medal cause I really want the winner medal and we have a really high possibility of winning Div 6. This is one of the reason he has kicked me because he knows how much I want the winners medal and he thinks we can win…. Thanks a lot ~ Slug

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

If you had read the OP, you would have noticed that this is not the right place at all.
It is ETF2L policy not to interfere in team conflicts with the rare exception to allow a team to continue playing or hijack a team, if one person tries to drop or fold the team. This does not seem to be the case here.

We can not answer the question if you are eligible for a medal yet. Usually, anyone who is on the team’s roster the day the rosters are locked (first day of week 7) automatically gets a medal but we allow exceptions in some cases.

To be on the safe side, I suggest you either sort out the issues with the other team leader or find a new team.

Getting admin help on IRC http://etf2l.org/etf2l/jobs/ is a much better way to get help than posting in random threads that are not related to your problem at all, by the way :)

Quoted from EDAS Slug

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but I need help. I have just been kicked from my own team Educated Animals 6on6 by the other leader EDAS Panda he has kicked me because he rages when he doesn’t get his own way. I was just wondering if there was anyway to get back on the team as I own the team or to report Panda maybe? Also I have played in 3 of the officials so far and I was wondering because he has kicked me if we win Div 6 will I get a winners medal or will it just be a participant medal cause I really want the winner medal and we have a really high possibility of winning Div 6. This is one of the reason he has kicked me because he knows how much I want the winners medal and he thinks we can win…. Thanks a lot ~ Slug

http://etf2l.org/help/support/

Choose a nickname, press connect, write !admin and wait for an admin to contact you. :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2