Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

oh gay, should of left equalizer

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Ghostface

inb4 sollies very slow to mid divs 3-6.

If you can’t RJ, you are not even div 4. It takes about 5 mins to learn the rollout.

Sketel

Tech.

I think it’s a shame that some of the off-classes in particular which became much more playable with their unlocks won’t get as much play – for instance, the pyro is made much more effective by his unlocks, potentially turning him from a seldom used class to an occasionally used class. It doesn’t break him, but actually gives him a more useful role in the team.

However, I also understand that there are many merits to vanilla and look forward to playing.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Sideshow

The crossbow was allowed last season and I didn’t see any teams we played against using it (and this was division 6, the unlock paradise :D)

there is only one map where the crossbow is effective (coldfront/warmfront) The Fragile demonstrated this very well.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Sketel

I think it’s a shame that some of the off-classes in particular which became much more playable with their unlocks won’t get as much play – for instance, the pyro is made much more effective by his unlocks, potentially turning him from a seldom used class to an occasionally used class. It doesn’t break him, but actually gives him a more useful role in the team.

However, I also understand that there are many merits to vanilla and look forward to playing.

If you can only play Pyro with unlocks then you are doing it wrong, I have no problems with playing Pyro with only the standard unlocks, even now the pyro is used quite often these days to defend last with.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

If you can only play Pyro with unlocks then you are doing it wrong, I have no problems with playing Pyro with only the standard unlocks, even now the pyro is used quite often these days to defend last with.

Flare gun + degreaser make the pyro more versatile but for the use pyro is used atm its not really needed…

will the rule still stand that if both teams agree to something it will be able to be used?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

gravelpit without bonk is epic fail

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

people who can’t play gravelpit without bonk are epic fail

Fix’d.

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

no quickfix ? :[

archy

i so love the unlock rules.

best decision that could be taken regarding the unlocks.

i fully support the admins in this regard.

Vince

BiG

Quoted from Therium

I was hoping for at least 1 equalizer per team. Other than that – it looks fine.

How does that help? One of the worst parts of the equalizer is that it dumbs down the rollout a lot, and limit 1 seems to encourage that even more.

Great unlock rules.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I like it.

Needs more Market Gardener though.

The Market Gardener
Level 10 Shovel
Deals crits while the wielder is rocket jumping
No random critical hits

Most balanced weapon in the game imo.

:)

FunnyBunny

tmKibuz

What about strange weapons?

AnimaL

Quoted from FunnyBunny

What about strange weapons?

Cloud

.wldcrd!

I love how you guys released the info a couple of days ago and then it quickly disappeared

Anyway, nice unlocks, crossbow is slightly random but if people are happy with that, whatever

But, strange weapons, admins, we need a word on this. Ban them because OH MY GOD THE INGAME NOTIFICATIONS JESUS FUCK ? :P

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 15 Next »