Forum

Northern Ireland is a country too.

Created 16th August 2011 @ 09:41

Locked Pages: 1

D1ego

I’m not sure if ETF2L have neglected this due to a political viewpoint, plain ignorance or the fact that there likely aren’t many players from Northern Ireland on here (or many who would identify with that country as opposed to the ‘Republic’. Let’s keep the politics out of this thread as much as possible)

Whether you like it or not, Northern Ireland is a country. I demand that you begin recognising it as such.

*Why do I care about this issue? My mother is Northern Irish, and I currently live there as well.

Jaskey

Bit pointless dont you think? You cannot simply demand whatever you want in a thread. Its not like people from Northern Ireland are excluded from ETF2L. Politics discussions are also not aloud.

Anathema

/care

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

You want a Northern Irish flag added?

Every NI guy I know just uses the Union Jack, besides the NI flag is basically a St Georges Cross with an emblem added.

D1ego

Quoted from Hildreth

You want a Northern Irish flag added?

Every NI guy I know just uses the Union Jack, besides the NI flag is basically a St Georges Cross with an emblem added.

Don’t dodge the issue.

Every other country of the UK is represented, besides Northern Ireland. All I’d like is for a simple flag to be added, or some way to identify yourself as Northern Irish on here. If you don’t want to add NI flag, why not remove the 3 others and just have a UK one.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from D1ego

[…]

Don’t dodge the issue.

Every other country of the UK is represented, besides Northern Ireland. All I’d like is for a simple flag to be added, or some way to identify yourself as Northern Irish on here. If you don’t want to add NI flag, why not remove the 3 others and just have a UK one.

ETF2l only add the large countrys represented and occasionally add more as required if the demand is high i think. No one has ever asked for this before, and you don’t see the mighty tf2 players of San Marino making threads and speaking like a penis do you?

Josh

ez
LEGO

hahah nothern ireland

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from D1ego

[…]

Don’t dodge the issue.

WOAAAAHHHH

ENGLAND IS A COUNTRY AS WELL YOU KNOW????

baerbel

trick17
trick17

keep it civil.

if you cant find a flag that fits your needs either use the world or european flag

atmo

Shoulder … to shouuuldeeeerr …

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I too am sick of this ETF2L/Sinn Féin/IRA biggotry!

I swear on Mrs. D1ego’s sash that I will not rest until the ETF2L papists are made to answer for their crimes.

The God-fearing peoples of Ulster demand that our identity be recognised and that everyone forget we really just stole that land a few hundred years ago.

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from Admirable

I too am sick of this ETF2L/Sinn Féin/IRA biggotry!

I swear on Mrs. D1ego’s sash that I will not rest until the ETF2L papists are made to answer for their crimes.

The God-fearing peoples of Ulster demand that our identity be recognised and that everyone forget we really just stole that land a few hundred years ago.

shit just got real.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Request noted, thanks. We’ve been asked to add a few new flags now so with any luck we’ll have a spare minute to add them in.

Locked Pages: 1