Forum

TF2 Internet connection problem

Created 2nd September 2014 @ 22:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

DoomsDay

Hello everyone.
I am having a problem when i launch my TF2.
Sometimes i like to go to a public server,and every time i refresh my favorite servers it comes up with this message: “No internet games responded to the query”,and this actually makes me loose my internet connection. If i wait 5 minutes or so,the problem is solved and everything works fine again. I have forward TF2 ports on my router and i have looked into my firewall and everything seems fine.
Does anyone what might be happening?

Thank you

AnimaL

Your router probably cant handle the number of connections when refreshing. You can limit them in steam options (settings>ingame>pings per minute). Change to something like 500 or even less.

DoomsDay

Quoted from AnimaL

Your router probably cant handle the number of connections when refreshing. You can limit them in steam options (settings>ingame>pings per minute). Change to something like 500 or even less.

Thank you for you answer Animal. I did what you recommended but the problem still persists

Spike Himself

TC

I have forward TF2 ports on my router

Afaik this is only necessary if you are hosting a server on your network, you shouldn’t need that to play. I also doubt it’s related to your issue at all.

juan

adios

have u tried turning it off and on?

DoomsDay

Quoted from juan

have u tried turning it off and on?

What should i turn on and off?

DoomsDay

Guess nobody has a solution :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1