Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 61 Next »

Cookeh

Cheers man!

SandRider

Since this morning’s update, tf2’s been crashing a lot (crashes every few minutes), is anyone having the same issue, or just me? I think the problem is related to this plug-in. I know for sure that its not my hud.

oamaok

My friend has the same problem, and he doesn’t use this plugin, so I guess it’s not this.

I am also having this constant crashing, sometimes I can play for 5 minutes but then it crashes, going to try without the plugin now.

EDIT: Nah still crashed even without the plugin.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

people have experienced a lot of crashes after yeserdays update.

Crafz

Using the plugin and not getting any crashes.

shynie

Quoted from Crafz

Using the plugin and not getting any crashes.

nwdlz

Sǒski

no crashes

SandRider

Well tf2’s not crashing to me anymore, what I did was: I deleted my class cfgs, addons folder, resource/scripts, and my hit sound. So I can start over, I of course copied my previous tf folder so I can restore it later, also deleted my launch commands. But now it’s working!

Epz

voice chat doesn’t work with the plugin i’ve noticed :(

MoZz

Are the transparent viewmodels not working anymore or am I doing something wrong? :O

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Epz

Known bug, I’ve no idea why the fuck that happens :/

Quoted from MoZz

Are the transparent viewmodels not working anymore or am I doing something wrong? :O

Not that I’m aware of, transparency changes should be applied upon switching weapons.

Blinky

Quoted from Epz

Yeah, mine too :(

MoZz

Quoted from Casual

[…]
Not that I’m aware of, transparency changes should be applied upon switching weapons.

Ah, okay. Had drawviewmodel bound in my class cfg and thought it would change immediately. Thanks.

Kynis

HHH

are transparent viewmodels allowed?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 61 Next »